fight

Temper and mood swings were something both twins struggled with, both were quick to change emotions. As his sister changed to anger he would end up crying. (Y/n) and (s/n) were screaming (y/n) pouring tears from his eyes as they yelled at each other. (Y/n) was slow to anger, but his anger was something terrifying, pure blind rage. It wasn't uncommon for someone to end up dead after pissing him off. Even in the living world, the male could cause a gruesome sight, with his powers it was much worse. It's why he and his sister were so powerful.

"Why can you do what you want yet im always trapped here working!" (Y/n) screamed crying his tears pouring like a gentle stream from his eyes. "YOU'RE allowed to do whatever the fuck you want, but I have to Fucking ask! It's bull shit!?" He screamed.

His sister screamed back, "Because YOU'RE EASILY FUCKING MANIPULATED (Y/N)! There have been so many times you got yourself with the wrong people, I don't want to lose you!" She screamed cornering her brother. "You have such SHIT taste in men, you end up getting hurt and I have to save YOUR ass!"

He yelled back now cornered, "YOU ARE TOO! You fucking SLEPT with VAL after a day!" He screamed back.

"AT LEAST I DIDNT FUCKING MURDER HIM AFTER A FIGHT- don't think I remember that ordeal. Your fucking high school sweetheart is dead FROM your hands! Because YOU can't control yourself. You claim you know then GUESS WHAT. you fall in love with SHIT people, YOU get hurt, then I have to play hero and fix your mistakes. AND THEN YOU GO AND DO IT AGAIN! IT'S FUCKING BULL SHIT!" she covered her mouth.

He wasn't yelling back, he just looked at her his lips parted. (Y/n) put his head down slumping to the floor his face in his knees. All he could do was choke on tears.

"(Y/n)..." She spoke softly reaching out to touch him.

"Just go, I don't need you Fixing me..." he said his voice quivering before going back to crying he flinched away from her. She just nodded and left him alone.

(Y/n) ended up falling asleep in that position, his paint smudged from his tears during the fight. He held his plastic body close before getting up stretching the joints in his body as he made his way to his room. His room was perfect in his eyes (white/black) walls with an (f/c) accent wall with small puppets dancing his sister painted on his wall. The furniture had a mixture of modern and more antique items with things he collected over the years. A dollhouse in the corner of the room where his small puppet he finally named. He gave a small knock, he heard one back and opened up the house. "Hello, Sniffles. Sorry about the yelling last night. " he hummed. "We are going on a little sleepover okay," he said softly, "pack up okay," his puppet nodded and waddled over to pack best it could with only numbs and a thumb.

His only friend he trusted was Angel, he knew the angel was part of the hotel so he assumed he could stay in a room for now, till he was less mad at his sister or she apologizes for trying to shelter him though he has been 'alive' for 86 years he was good on his own. He appeared 23 as it was the age he died at, he died with his sister after being found out at 19 his parent's death happened at 20 then he and his sisters the day before their 24th. He had enough life experience to know better now.

'We got in a fight me and Sniffles need a place to cool over, might as well spend it with a friend yk'

'Oh shit your good strings, your guys have some of the worse fights and I had a mobster sister'

'Yeah im fine just still ticked off'

'Come on over'
'We have alcohol and fat nuggets I will let Charlie know'

'Don't mention a fight just say a sleepover'

'good to come'