1

'Aghhhhhhh!!',

'That's good, scream your lungs out...
Beg for your life...
Coz no one dares to screw me'...

'P-please... I-i'm begging you, s-stop this now',

Faint cries...

As the woman beg for him....

But there's no sign of sympathy and mercy on his face, only evilness and darkness.

Scrapping the tip of the sharp dagger on her skin,she scream in so much pain and agony.As the red thick liquid, trickling in every wounds he make. Oozing on her now pale skin,as she squirmed on this torture.

Why did she even experiencing it?...

What's his reason on why he was doing this?...

She doesn't know...

All she knows was to get out of that hell, that she's been going through now...

***

Present Time

Students were all gathering in front of the school bulletin board, trying to seek on their names...if it was among those who pass the exam.

Mid terms...

As they say, the most head aching exams in the whole college existence.
Some of them were happy and some of them will prepare themselves on their parents preaching...of course.

'Aishhh...I'm really doomed Jungkook, can you please help me explain this to my parents...they will definitely took my car keys and...wallah!, goodbye to my sports car'.

Jimin...Jungkook's besfriend, trying to convince him to lie again to his parents as he failed the midterm exams.As for Jungkook...good thing he wasn't like him,coz he's always passing an exams...well study hard is
the key right?.

' Jimin hyung, how many times do I have to create an alibi to your academic problems.Its not like I don't have a problem too right? ', shooking his head as he said that, Jimin in the other hand puts a frown on his face.

'Hey..., I'm your best friend for almost a half of your existence and we know each others secrets right?,be thankful that I'm still your best friend even though-'... he pause for a while. But before he can continue...

'say it or else, I will tell your girlfriend,that you're flirting on her mortal enemy'.

'How dare you? ',

'well...I'm just returning your threat', it's they're everyday life to count all of the secrets they have...so you have to get used to it, but even so Jungkook will never gonna turn him down.

While those two are busy on their not so complicated friendship, a two popular couple enter the scene.And when I say popular, it is definitely...