28

"What did you say?....... I never imagined about this Jungkook....."

*******

Frustrated from the fact that he lost Jungkook again, Jin hits his steering wheel and lean on it. He was like grieving ,that he lost him and didn't even know where to find him. And what makes him upset was that,he had no number of Jimin so he can ask him about that. But thinking about it, he remembered the bar that Jungkook works on. Maybe......maybe he can ask about him there, or definitely seen him there. Start the ignition again, he drove off to the bar and get some information about Jungkook's address.

'No matter what you do or where you go Jungkook, I'll never stop searching for you'.

After a minute of driving, he reached the bar and rushed out of his car to went inside. But his hopes got ruined, after seeing the closed sign. He already forgot that bars only operates at night, maybe he had no choice but to wait until it's working hours. He was willing to do anything, just to see him and never let him go this time. He doesn't want to lose him over and over again, it breaks his heart to pieces. That after making love with Jungkook that night, it will still end up to this. Sitting on the concrete floor, Jin patiently wait for the time. It was cold but he doesn't care, coz as long as he saw Jungkook..... that only matters to him.

*******

"You heard it right hyung, I like men and I fell in love with Jin at first sight. Jimin was the only one who knows it, even my mother didn't know. "

Sighing on that words, Yoongi tried to recollect every words that Jungkook was saying. He never thought that this tough man has a woman's heart, but he doesn't want to discriminate him...not at all. It's his sexual orientation, so why blame him with that. But still.....it felt strange for him.

"Do you despise me now hyung, after knowing about me?"

"What do you think of me, an immature creature that discriminate humans like you. I don't even care now, what your sexuality is. But knowing that you're in danger, makes me worry more. Remember I told you, that you're like a brother to me. So whatever happens, I'm still your brother. Not biologically, but emotionally. And I'm here to help you, after hearing that to Gizelle....it makes me anxious and rushed here immediately to warn you and take you and your family on a safe place.
We need to get out of here, you don't want your family to get in danger again because of this. So I told your mom to pack up all your things, but I don't tell her why. She just react to it because, she felt danger too. Hoseok, has this crazy thing on his mind and I don't really like it. You know he's been a big rotten trash in my business right now and knowing about this, knowing that you're close to me....he will definitely take it as an advantage. But mostly, he'll never think twice to kill you."

"I understand hyung, I'm sorry for this. I already promised you that I will not gonna give you any errands again,but this happened. And you're right, after what happened to my mom. I'm definitely so anxious on getting them in danger again, I really don't want that to happen. So I'm very thankful, that you're here for us. Thanks for understanding me hyung, and thanks for your concern. I don't know now, on how can I repay you".

"It's nothing at all, you did a lot of things for me too. After so many years of knowing you, I learned how to protect someone. Even though at first, I only used you as my weapon and I'm sorry for that. Maybe this is the right time to repay you and make it up to you. So prepare yourself Jungkook, I'm gonna take you out of here. Coz I know by now, Hoseok hired someone to find you and your lover."