20

The sound of the gun echoed in the place, as one man's body drop down the ground. Another shot and there's another life had killed, and Jackson's group fought back to whom that someone who's already killing them.
More gunshots and body had fall down.....lifeless, Jungkook on the other hand take this as an opportunity to save his family. Those men whose holding him, let him go and fired their weapons on the other group of people who invade their place. As Jungkook, gets through his mom and brother. He immediately loosen the ropes on their hands, to freed them. He tried his best to protect them from the bullets, and covered them with his own body not caring if he died there. Helping his mom, to walk faster as they seek for a place to hide. Jungkook's brother just stayed on his side following their movements. And as they found a safe place, Jungkook carefully sits his mom on the ground  and pulled out some cloth just to put on his mother's wound. It was painful to see how your mom got stub, and you can't even get a chance to help her. Jungkook was feeling guilty, on what happened to his family. He can't even imagine to see them in pain, in front of him.

"Mom..... I'm sorry, I'm sorry because you got involved in this mess. I always tell to myself that I will protect you, but look what I've done. They used you to have a revenge on me, I'm really sorry mom, Jiwoo I'm sorry." Jungkook's tears flowed through his cheeks, as he felt sorry for what was happening now. But a hand caress his face as he heard soft words from his mom.

"It's not your fault, I'm not even blaming you. You're the most precious son I've ever had, and I'm thankful to have you. So please.....don't blame yourself Kookie, you remember your nickname. I used to call you that, when you were a child." He nod his head as an agreement, on his mother's words.

"I promise..... I will take you out of here, gladly I called Yoongi hyung before I get here. Wait mom, just stay here. I'll just see what happens outside, Jiwoo look for mom and just stay here okay. Don't you ever come out ",

"okay",

"good.....I'll be back ". Standing up from his seat,Jungkook make his way on the chaos outside their hiding place.

Taking one of the guns of the dead man on the ground, Jungkook shot the man who was holding him earlier.
And shot another too, until he was near to Yoongi's spot. "Hyung......thank you for coming, I owe you this one."

"Do you think I will neglect you, you're like a brother to me Jungkook."

"I know, and you're my hyung. Where is Jackson though",

"hiding........he's the only one left, I know you want to have a revenge......so I'm letting you now." Jungkook squeeze the gun on his hand, and nod on Yoongi's words.

"Of course, I will not gonna let him slip. After what he'd done to my mom,I will never forgive him". Jungkook sneak on Jackson's hiding place, but a gun shot startled him and immediately hide through the walls beside him.

"Do you think you can deceive me JK, no!!!!............ I will never let that happen. I just wished I already killed your family, so we're both fair now.

"Fuck you, I  will never let that happen. You're just an idiot to think, that I'm not gonna do any plan b on my way here. I  pity you already, coz all your men was dead now and you're the only one who remains. Why don't you just give up yourself Jackson, and let me kill you now. "

Laughter..........echoed on the place, as Jackson just laughed on jungkook's words. "And do you think I will do that, fuck you too. Just dream away JK, coz I'll kill you first before you can kill me". Jackson came out of his hiding place and fired a gun to Jungkook. He just do it without even thinking if he can shoot him, but Jungkook was still hiding he just let Jackson emptied his gun. And when he can't hear anything, he peeks on the wall and saw Jackson shaking his gun. Indicating that he hasn't have a bullets left, "I guessed I can deceive you now". Jackson looks at him, forgetting that he wasn't hiding anymore. But it's too late to hide again as Jungkook shot his shoulder,Jungkook knows that those legs of him were only artificial so he shoot him on the shoulder. Jackson let go of his gun and holds his bleeding shoulder. "What can you say about this, you're still an idiot Jackson. You know......you should be thankful because I'm not a killer like you. But I can't assure you, that my hyung will never kill you. Before I left to them, this is for my mom". Another shot of bullet on the other side and Jackson just kneeled there at the ground helpless. But he wasn't guilty at all, no he will never.