12

The sound of the broken glass spreads across the room, as Yoongi throws the glass of whisky through the wall.
He was furious, as the two person with him startled at what he did.
After knowing the news about the cancellation of one of an important fight, between Jungkook and the said opponent....it makes him anxious as a lot of money was possible to slipped through his hands.

'That fucking Hoseok, was really testing my patience.Fuck him!!....how can this be possible, that he took over the fight.'Holding his both hands over the edge of his desk, he leaned his head forward. Contemplating on what was happening to his business.

Namjoon answered him, by saying....'we don't know either, I don't even know how he ends up tampering with our plans, but we have a way on it Yoongi.I know it will be a big loss for us, but we have still a lot of options for that.I have a list of fighters, that can fight over Jungkook. So you don't have to worry',

'So another process again....another bidding...another loss of money!!.Fuck it!!....'Heaving breaths as he continue...'what about the contraband,is it all settled...'

'Yes...it's all settled,it will be delivered at the time being and no worries we got this.I assure you....soo...please, just calm down.Me and Namjoon will
gonna do our best, for this business. You don't have to worry, hmm...' She walks beside him and tries to calm him down.Gizelle knows how to do it,after knowing Yoongi in almost 2 years now. She already catches his trust, and no wonder Yoongi trust her with a lot of things.

'I know I can trust you both,
just don't break it.Because you will never like,what I'm gonna do....on traitors'.

'You know me Yoongi,you always have my back',

'I know Namjoon...what about you?'.

A smile crept on her face before saying....

'I'm always on your back too'....

*********

Jin's pov

'Jin!....are you there?! '.

Widening my eyes to the voice outside my door,I began to panicked.
How come she was here, when all I thought she was at the mall with Regine.

'Fuck!,'I blurted and began running to my room to wear something and to fix my bed too. Not caring if I left Jungkook on the living room,I bet Lawrence will never think that we have something going on.As I was about to get out of my room,to open the door for Lawrence.A surprise expression,crept on my face. As I saw her already in,smiling to Jungkook while they chat to each other.

'Oh...glad you open the door for her Jungkook', holding a my breath for a while.I swallowed the lump on my throat trying to composed myself.'Relaxed Jin,'I said to myself,while making my way beside her and kiss her on lips.In phepheral vision, I can see the frustration on Jungkook's face.I don't want to make him jealous, but I just want to act normal when my girlfriend was around.

'Um...I thought you were at the mall,what happened....change of plans? '. I asked,still being uneasy on our situation right now.

'Oh yes...i decided to buy you something and come here. But I never thought that you have a visitor,
so glad to see Jungkook here. Are you guys,having a nice time or am I
disturbing your bonding together.'

'Um...no....actually we just have a talk together.I know that, we're not so close. But knowing Jungkook now, he's a great companion.'I really hate to lie, but...what can I do. I can't tell her that Jungkook and were fucking each other.