6

He was speechless,
how can you even speak though...
after what happened.
Never in his life, that he will kiss
a man....but Jungkook...he just kiss him.And why he isn't regretting it,why it felt so right but at the same time wrong...coz he have a girlfriend.
All of this was wandering his thoughts, as he sits on the couch after parting on Jungkook's grip and lips?...

But he heard it right....

All he thought before, that he likes Lawrence because he always
capture him while looking at them. And even on the car, when they were making out....So he's the reason why,
he wasted himself, in the presence of alcohol.

How can he even look at him in the eyes, he knows that Jungkook will forget about it when he wakes up...But him...taking a long deep breath,Jin walks through his mini bar and pour some hard liquor in a glass.Just to forget or just to contain himself,from his thoughts right now.

He was really confused...

The next day....

Scrunching his forehead,from the headache he was having right now.
Jungkook gets up from the bed and
started to scan the place,thinking about last night's event.He knows that he gets drunk, but who brought him here.And wondering where he was,he has no clue either.But those thoughts already got an answer, as he saw something in the night stand.

A picture of Jin back hugging Lawrence,'they look so sweet'...he thought to himself as he turned it down not wanting to see it.
And that's when it hits him,'f*ck'...
all those things that happened from last night, puts a replay mode on his memories. As he remember...

the kiss...

'Shit...shit...arghhh...,Jungkook you're so dumb,how can you even do that...wait is he even here?,how can I face him now'. Scrapping those hair follicles, he just wanted to vanished on earth's surface or hide himself somewhere beyond the space...he was really frustrated to himself.

Taking a long deep breath, Jungkook begun to walk outside the room...slowly...and carefully...not wanting to see Jin right now.
He was beyond nervous and shy at same time,'please...I hope he gets to school early,oh my god!...why am I feeling this way'. As he sneaks through the door, he saw nothing...nothing but the furniture around the unit.Neatly laying on their places,and there's no sign of any human being...just him....whose getting crazy right now.

Another long breath escaped from his mouth, knowing that Jin already went to school.He was relieved,and as he walked ahead on the dining table...he saw some note from Jin.

'I ordered an hangover soup,and I put it on the microwave, in case that you woke up.Just eat it...it will sooth your mind-Jin'

'He didn't mention...wait...does he thought that, I wouldn't remember...
okay...so that's what am I gonna do.
I will just act like I don't remember anything?....
Am I getting crazy now,that I'm talking to myself...ha...ha...,you will gonna get crazy Jungkook.
Argghhhh!!'.

****

Jin's pov

Sitting on the class while the professor was discussing some of his logics about his subject, I tried my best to focus on every words he will say. I just want to avoid some thoughts in my head,that it hasn't to be there.Yes I want to forget about that, but I want to talk to him either.
I want to clear everything to him,and ask him when, how and why did it happen.