19

*******

Making his way to the place where Jackson told him, he was hella worried about his mom and brother. What if Jackson did something to them, what if he hurts them....no way he can forgive himself on the things that might happen to his family.

Praying that his family were safe, he fasten his motorcycle just to get there on time. The night were already quite but his heart was beating so loudly on his chest. He protected them in his whole life, but now they were in danger because of him. Tears already blocking his eyesight, on the way. The place was like an abandoned building, no....it definitely is. Bringing himself down his motorbike,he removed his helmet that was still on his head and hang it on the handle of his bike.
Looking like a lost soul on the place where his brother and mother was brought,his knuckles were already pale upon squeezing it with his hands.

He walked through the entrance to search for them, without even having any weapons in him he still continue not knowing what's gonna happen to them. He doesn't care what will happen to him all he wants to do was to save his family.

*******

Staring blankly at the screen of his phone, Jin was thinking if he should just went to Jungkook's place and say sorry to him again. He was now on the verge of crying, thinking that Jungkook doesn't care of him anymore. That was just a mistake, a mistake that he regret doing. He was sorry and he really misses him so much. He just wonder that if he was able to travel back in time, he will never gonna do that disgusting thing.

Finally the tears from his eyes falls unconsciously on his eyes, realizing that Jungkook will gonna hate him forever.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.....I'm sorry....", those words repeats itself not only on his mouth but on his head too. What can he do.....what will he do to make Jungkook trust him again.

The phone started to lighten up and a caller ID flashed on the screen....

"Appa?"......an inaudible voice came from his mouth and he swipe the answer mode to know what his father wants from him. It was so rare that his father will call him at this time....

"Hello.....", he said as he puts his phone on his ears.

"Hello.....what happened to you?"

A frown came out of his face as he heard that confusing words, why his father will ask him that.....what's his point.

"Why are you asking me like that, I don't get what you mean dad"......

"Lorence.....she came here last night and was crying.....because you broke up with her......she's a wonderful woman Jin, what's up with your mind that you did this to her. What did she do to you huh?"......

Too many questions that made Jin's headache add more, how can he never thought about this.....that Lorence will do whatever it takes just to get him back.

"It's a long story dad, but the main point is.....is that I don't love her anymore. I fell out of love to her, and that's the reason why I did it. I'm a grown up man dad, I can decide for myself....so....just please don't interfere on our problems."