38

Jin's pov....

"How's the patient in room 103?".

"He's currently doing fine now Doc, we will just have to observe him and make some test to make sure that his bleeding was safe now."

"That's good....do some rounds now."

"Yes doc"......

There she goes again,acting cute as if she can make me fall for her trap. This nurses, were unbelievable knowing that I have my ring....they were still so clingy over me. Taking a deep sigh, I checked my records again and see if I forget something.

"Hmm..... I already checked the patients that was admitted yesterday, and.....",before I can continue a pair of shoes block my way. Well....if there's a shoes there was someone too, so I look up to see that someone. But my heart was the one who startled, wearing some black leather jacket and a pair of jeans.....definitely he's so captivating and mostly a lot of women was staring at him.....just like preys. Pretending not to be affected on his looks, I ask him.

"What are you doing here Mr. Jeon"......

Oh.... Jin you're a total pretender,trying your best not to be soft for him.

"Can we talk".......

"you always asking me that question, and I will always answer you this. That there's nothing to talk about, when you left me 5 years ago.....that's when you put to my head that were over,so can you please stop going on my workplace to ask that. You're disturbing me "......

"Jin please....we really need to talk....I just want to explain something to yo-"....

"Seokjin.....glad I saw you here, I need something to say to-......",

"Hon......what took you so long".......

God.....what am I doing.

"What......what are you saying?".

"Hon don't be so exaggerated, I only forget about our lunch for almost half an hour and your here looking for me".

Oh come on, Jennie please cooperate.

"Oh.....our lunch?.....yeah.....yeahh, you know that I don't like you being late on our... lunch always. So.....who's him? You don't even tell me that...you have an handsome friend.?"

"Oh him..... I don't know him, let's go hon we'll be late on our reservation.Let's go".......

What am I doing, I don't even know now. Is this going to backfire on me,but I just want to move on and that will never happen if I talk to him and find out what really happened 5 years ago. Well it's not like I don't want to listen to him, it's just..... I don't want to hurt anymore.

********

Jungkook's pov....

'I don't know him'.......

Hearing that makes my heart ripped into pieces. He pretended not to know me and Hon?..... Is she the one who he marries, maybe I just listen to Jimin too much. That even though I already know that he was married, I still pursued my intentions on getting him back. Taking a deep breath, I walk on the hallway with a heavy heart. I feel so awful right now, but it was all my fault. I left him without a word, because of his father. I hate myself from doing that, maybe.....maybe if I don't listen to him....we still be together, but I chose this life and now I'm starting to regret it.

Later that night.....

"Mom I'm home...."

"Oh... Kookie how's your work, did you go on dangerous operation again. You know that I really don't like that job of yours, it makes me so nervous whenever you're in danger."

"Don't worry mom, I'll never be in danger. Your son is invincible, so I'll be alright."

"Don't ever say that,you're not some superman to think like that. But....you're not getting younger now Kookie, how come I didn't even see you with some girlfriend. You didn't even bring some girls to meet me, I'm getting older and I really want to see your future children."

This is beyond my thoughts, to have some wife and children. I know I look tough on the outside but, I'm not into girls and mom don't have any idea about that. How can I tell her.....

"mom.....stop thinking about that, someday Jungwoo will bring some girlfriends of him to meet you....so don't worry. "

"But Jungwoo was still a child Kookie,and you're an adult now....you have a nice job and good looking. So how come you're not having someone in your life, that will love you and you'll love too. "

You're wrong mom, I have someone I love.....but he's a man and now married. I guess....pursuing him wasn't a good idea, but thinking about that reaction of hers....it felt like there's something wrong. Is she even his wife,or is he just....
. pretending?

*******

"So.....this is the reservation you're talking about, after putting me in that situation."

"I'm sorry for that, it's just that... I just want to preserve my heart not to be hurt again. I want to escape on my weakness and live my life peacefully."

Putting her arms around her chest, he ask Jin about their past.

"So......can you explain everything to me now, you said you will tell after our shift. I'm still clueless about that commotion Seokjin, so I'm all ears now."

Taking a deep breath, he began to tell it all.

"It's been 5 years now since he left me, and that wasn't the first time. But it's all my fault, the first time he left me. So I don't blame him for that, but the second....I thought we're okay now, we are ready to settle down. But one day....he disappeared without any words on why he did that. I search for him and hoping that he'll come back, but no he didn't. He left me......going crazy over him, at first I was so drown on my love for him. But as time goes by, hate became on top and I decided to forget about him and continue in my own life."

"So.....all this time,you're......you're into guys?. I mean I'm not the kind of person that will judge you, but come on Seokjin. All nurses and even doctors were so into you, but I guessed you will just be a dream for them....coz you have someone that you love."

"Someone I love....?,yeah....you're right. He's still that someone I love, but want to forget too. I thought.....I'm already forgetting him,but this occurred. We saw each other again and makes my life upside down. How come that fate was getting my life sucks and in despair again. It's unfair, I don't know what to do. "

"You know what, let's just order something. Coz I'm hungry now,just think about your problem after we're done eating. "

Jin just nodded and slightly smile,can this lie last long enough until he gets rid of his love for Jungkook. He never know, he doesn't know if he wants to get rid of him.....or he was just wants to punish him for what he'd done.

🤔🤔🤔