32

"What did you say......you're not pregnant? ".

*******

"JIN!!......",

Jungkook shouts his name as he saw blood came out of his body. It was getting hard to breathe, as Jin's eyesight was getting blurry. Hoseok hits him on his chest, not knowing if the bullet hits his heart. But Jungkook not wanting that to happen, cries his heart out upon seeing Jin's state that was getting more and more weaker.

"Jin hyung!!...... Jin hyung......just stay with us okay....we will take you to the nearest hospital."

Jin can't hardly hear what Namjoon had said, but he knows in his mind that he was critical.
Namjoon untie him, while Yoongi did the same to Jungkook. Running to gets nearer to Jin, Jungkook holds him tight. He cried and cried, as he wants to carry Jin to the hospital. But Namjoon stops him and tries to comfort Jungkook.

"Put on your clothes Jk, you're not gonna go to the hospital wearing only those."

"Wear this Jk, Joon you take care of them. Because I still have business in here, I'll take care of this man.....and make sure that he'll pay for all of his doings. Just go now quickly, before its too late. "

Namjoon just nod at him and carry Jin on his back,

"hyung.....I owe you a lot".

"It's my duty as your brother right?....
Now go and take care of your man,it's over now. "

Jungkook hugs him, as he was so thankful for having Yoongi in his life. He's the best man that you can count on, even in the worst day of your life.
After that warm hug Jungkook followed Namjoon, and leave Yoongi with Hoseok who's laying down the ground all tied up.......with a gunshot wound on his legs and arm.

"Fuck you Yoongi......fuck your dramas, fuck you all!! "... ...

"Fuck you too.......but guessed who got fucked up Jung. It's game over for you,"

"heh......and why do you think that, because I'm all here laying on the ground all tied up?You can just kill me now, and stop being an idiot because once I get out of here.....I'll definitely kill you myself. "

Yoongi just put a sly smile on his face, making Hoseok gets irritated more.

"Just kill me MIN YOONGI!!!,"

"and why I'm gonna do that, I thought of this before. It's better......if I make you suffer more,and I guess that person already did her job to rot you in jail. "

"The fuck are you saying!!".......

"What I'm saying is..... I'm not gonna kill you, rather..... I'm gonna make sure that you'll rot in jail forever. Or maybe,make you on a death sentence.....so the world will all see, that Jung Hoseok was a useless, stupidest person in the whole world. A public enemy, and  most of all.....a loser. That's more I like it, I'll put all the blames on you.....and make my name cleaned. Sounds good right, well I'll never gonna achieve that without the help of your trusted person."

Frowning on Yoongi's words, a sudden footsteps ring on his ears as the person that Yoongi was saying came out of nowhere.

"Gizelle".......

Wrapping her arms around her chest, she just look at him with a slyest smirk she can have.

"Job well done, Mr. Min..... I already did what you say and right now..... I think Lorence already tell the police about Jung Hoseok's illegal business. I put all the evidence in that hard-drive together of your illegal business too. So to summarize it all, all the blame will be in the name of Mr. Jung......how do you like it Hobi? Mr. Min and all his cases will be all cleaned up. "

"Good job Gizelle, I know I can count on you"......

Flashback.....

"So the thing is, you want me to gather evidence about Jung Hoseok and put it all in a hard-drive, together of your illegal business.....?"

Yoongi looks at her and smile, before saying.....

"yes, and when the right time comes.....we will put all the blames on him. We just have to wait as that time comes, we will patiently wait until we cornered him."

"Don't worry, I will do as you say to end his career being an asshole."

"I know you will ".......

******

Upon hearing what Hoseok said on the phone, Gizelle got an idea.

"Hello"........

"I heard him talking about Jungkook, I think it's about his cousin who got cheated on."

"And what about that? ".......

"I know how much Hoseok loves her, and he will do anything just to have a revenge. "

Yoongi was getting confused on her words, possibly because he has no idea about Jin and Jungkook's relationship before.

"Look, we can used this opportunity to corner him and use his own cousin to do the rest. I will investigate for more info, in the meantime.....you have to warn Jungkook about Hoseok's plan about him. "

"Guess I'm not wrong to have a deal with you,"

"Let's see about the rest".......

******

"Hyung please...... I can't just leave Jin in danger. What if Hoseok did something to him now".

An idea suddenly pops up on his mind after hearing Jungkook.....maybe this is the right time to corner Hoseok and do what he plans for him. He heard from Namjoon before that Jin's father was highest rank police officer, maybe he will be a big help for them. So he started a plan and suggest it to Jungkook, to get an access on Hoseok's whereabouts.

After telling Jungkook what he planned, he called Gizelle on the phone and tell her everything.

"So......this is the time we've been waiting for, I'll make sure that Lorence will be a big help for us. I will make her conscience,rule above all. I'm sure she's not that bad of a person, and killing a person wasn't the first thing in her mind."

"Yeah.....and she's Jin's ex-girlfriend, I'm sure she was closed to Jin's parents. So to be precise, she'll be the one who will let Hoseok's down to his own pit."

"Don't worry Yoongi, I'll used my talent to be more believable.....and try to convince her. I'll give the copy of the hard-drive and let her do the rest of the acting."

End of flashback......

"What do you think about our so called, food chain plan. You made the wrong decision, when you betray me Jung and robbed half of my money on my bank account. Guess this is your judgement day,"

Breathing heavily as blood oozing on his wounds, Hoseok got speechless on what he heard from them. And to think that the woman he trusted with all of his illegal transactions was a traitor,he has no words to say.

"I guessed the cat got your tongue,"

"Just kill me......JUST KILL ME NOW!!"....

"Heh......sorry it's too late for that, I got my plan all packed up. There's no turning back,"......

Hope you get it.......