44

One week later.....

"You've been recovering fast,so in a few days you can discharged from here."

"But if I do that, I'll never gonna see you everytime I want. Can I stay here forever ".......

Jin raised his eyebrows and just shake his head on Jungkook's idea, coz that will not gonna happen.

"Jungkook.....,we can see each other everytime we want,even outside the hospital. So don't you ever think, to stay here forever coz definitely I will not gonna tolerate that."

"You don't want me to get hurt again,do you? ".

"So you want to get hurt, fine.... Let me just hit you".

He laughed.....

"okay.....okay I'm just joking, I promise I won't get hurt again."

"In that job of yours, I doubt it. Coz one foot of yours was already in your grave, and that's made me think about it. Even though I'm a doctor, you know I can't always save your life everytime you're in danger. Just like how I pushed myself to save you just a few weeks ago."

Jin got serious....yes he was now getting anxious on Jungkook's work field. But what can he do about that, Jungkook was now on the peak of his career and hearing about his promotion after that case....he'll definitely gonna have a lot more dangerous cases than that. So he have to prepare himself, to face the outcomes. He love him so much and death will never gonna be the reason why he'll left him forever.

"I'm sorry for that.....but I'll make sure to be fine always. So don't worry"....

Reaching his left hand to Jin's hand, he caress it to relieve his anxiety. He never wants this, he doesn't like Jin to get worried about him. He loves what he's doing and being a police was his dream in the first place. But Jin is the most important person in him,just like how important his family is. The door suddenly opens revealing Jungkook's mom, who has a frown on her face. Seeing how Jungkook and Jin so sweet to each other,she mades her think on what kind of relationship they had.

"Uhm..... Mrs. Jeon, you're here. I just checked on Jungkook's condition and he's doing fine now. Maybe a two or three days, he can be discharged in here. I have to go now, I have something to do in my office. If there's  anything you need to know, just call me. Jungkook..... I have to go, see you around".

Jin bowed a little before immediately went out through the door without even glancing. Jungkook on the other hand, felt sad as he didn't even get to kiss him before he leaves.

"Kookie,can I ask you something. About you and Dr. Kim, I'm just so curious on what kind of relationship do you both have. You know it's not that, I always observed you both. But the thing is..... I can sense something wrong the way you touch him and even look at him. You know I'm your mother, and I know what I'm saying. So.....do you have something to tell me"........

Jungkook went silent.....he has thought about this. He knows that someday his mom will have a doubt, about how he treats Jin. Can he tell her now that he likes men and mostly can he tell her that he loves Jin.
Can his mom understands about how he feels.....or maybe not, just like Jin's father. There's so many thoughts that agitates his mind,that he wish he can resolve it without leaving just like before.

"Mom.....if I tell you now, will you understand."

"Tell me now, so I can understand".

"I'm gay mom...... I like men, and I love Jin".

Deep breath...... That's the only thing she can do, after hearing that. Can she accepts the fact,that his son was gay over Jin. But if she declined, what will be the outcomes.