Paws

(Marcy P.O.V)

While wandering I managed to find a few familiar things like Saint James Middle School and when going inside I saw the poster board hung up on the wall. But with a change, it had the missing posters of me, Sasha, and Anne. But the missing poster with Anne on it had red writing into the word " found ". Mine and Sasha's were still up with no red writing on them.

While exploring what has changed and what has not, I stumbled upon a small forest like area there was a chance I could have a new body here as some sort of animal

I decided that was my best choice cause I don't wanna become human and just run over to Anne out of nowhere as some stranger. I chuckled to myself at that thought.

I thought and thought " what animal is acceptable in a home and an animal that Anne likes?"
After thinking for a while I said out loud " Aha, Cats!" but now I need to know how to become a physical being. How am I supposed to do that?

But then everything went blurry I felt the soft dirt on my new.. Paws? I tried it speak but all that came out was " mew! " I was now on all fours. Confused I tried getting up on two but fell immediately. Oh wait a minute, I'm a cat now. So that's how it works? I just wanna be something then poof! I'm that? I thought.

About ten minutes later I was looking for the Boonchuy household until I was hungry and tired. So I chose to sleep in a bush till morning.

In the morning I kept searching and searching. No luck. I hadn't eaten anything either than a few scraps on the sidewalk.

I was hungry, tired, and bored. And suddenly I went unconscious on the side of a dirt path. I wasn't dead though. But I was out, I had to wait there until woke up and continue searching.

Lol this is kinda rushed sorry