First Move

(Anne POV)

Marcy explained everything, from the rejuvenation tank, to the possession. I felt horrible for her, and even more like it was my fault I hadn't saved her soon enough.

" Anne, I know exactly what your thinking. "

" What? "

" Your blaming yourself, don't, please. It isn't your fault. " Marcy gently placed her hand on mine and continued. " It's good to know you forgive me, but I need you to forgive yourself too. " Then Marcy did something I would've never expected her to do, make the first move.

Marcy gently kissed me on the cheek, after that I was basically a stunned red strawberry.

" Oh crap! I'm SO SORRY for that, that was stupid and ughhh.. " Marcy buried her face into her hands and while my heart was racing so fast, I think it could've beat a race.

We decided to go home, it was an extremely quiet walk. I hated that. Usually Marcy would be rambling about her nerdy video games but this her, was quiet, really quiet.

—————

" I'm.. gonna go up to your room. Kay?"

" ok. "

A few minutes later I flopped onto my bed, still thinking of what has just happened at the cafe, did that really happen??? If so holy frog, I didn't expect Marcy to do that. So many thoughts ran through my head, confused, flustered, panicked, embarrassed, and mostly concern for how Marcy will act around me after this.

I was paranoid, very.

Very sorry about this chapter being so short ;v; Also I'm doing marcanne week (hosted by peppermintdotcom) on tumblr so go on my profile and check that out ig- Navi