Boop!

(Anne POV)

It had been a few days or so since I placed the bell, me and Marcy had made, on my door knob to my room . The bell was still sparkling like I remember it had the very second we poured the glitter on.

I was sitting on the bed in my room, I frequently did that now, only coming out to watch a movie with sprig and Polly or for some food. It had become a habit of mine just to stay in my room, after coming home from Amphibia it's been hard to not just have frequent alone time.

It's been hard without my friends to just come over to, it's been hard to take care of the plantars, it's been very hard to be under so much stress while researching on how to get my found family home and safe.

But it's been most hard without Marcy.

Muffin somehow detected my sudden sadness and came over and nudged me, a lot more gently than Domino would. She looked at me with concern and got her little kitty face about a few inches away from mine, she looked very determined to do whatever she was about to do.

Muffin got a little more close, basically just almost nose to nose at this point.

She gently had her nose boop with mine, then all I could see was a big blur of something that looked somewhat familiar.

Then I saw a hoodie, not just a hoodie, but our school uniform hoodie. I then saw a face. And this face was stitched into my mind, I knew it too well, but it has very sudden changes.

Cat ears, a tail, paws?

But other than the differences I could make out the face.

Marcy Wu

She was way to close too, I noticed I was staring and snapped back to reality.

" GAH! "

I screamed and got right up, my face completely red.

" I- I can explain! "

" HOW?! "