Crumbled

(Muffin/Marcy POV)

After Anne had fallen asleep I quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed the journal that was on the floor. I somehow could still read, so I quickly flipped through to the page Anne was on when she read it.

Oh no. The very next page on the literately says " I think I have a crush on Anne "

As I panicked I grabbed the page and ripped it out.

She won't care Right? Sure, the page looks very much ripped out, but the page didn't have any writing on the other side. I thought.

I scooped up the page in my new-ish cat mouth and crumbled it up and shoved it in the corner of Anne's closet.

" Whatcha doin? " Domino asked as she walked in.

" AHH- oh hi domino. "

" You look like you saw a ghost after seeing me, you okay? "

" Well- yeah I'm fine. " I said as I shoved the crumbled page into the closets corner.

" seriously what is that and are you ok? A cat can tell when there's lying. " Domino asked again, more concern than the last time.
" Well, Anne and everyone else is gone from the house, so... wanna cause havoc to take your mind off of whatever your doin or just talk to me? "

" I'd rather just talk. I know you don't know how to read human but I can so I might have to read this to you so you can understand what's happening with me. "

Ugghh this is gonna be so embarrassing

Giving out a long sigh I read the page " Journal entry 14 - untitled, Ok, I ranted about Anne last entry but honestly I think I might have a crush on Anne, she's gone and I don't have much confidence to tell her when I get to wartwood for the first temple, I'm scared, confused, and I feel sad that Anne's just.. gone. Marcy wu out. "

Now I feel like Domino's about to laugh at me or something.. I thought, embarrassed after reading that out loud.

" Hey, I already know your human. Well in your real body at least, and humans can love each other, just like that. I've witnessed it with Anne back when you were around! She looked like an actual strawberry or some red fruit!- oh wait should I have said that? "

" She WHAT!? "

Was I THAT oblivious to her?! Seriously how??

" oy! Calm yourself down! My ears are ringing geez. " then Domino gently bonked me on the nose. " Hey- wh- ow! "

Poof!

" Why are you staring at me? " I still had paws and a tail and the ears too, but I was no longer on all fours, I was in my S.J.M.S hoodie uniform again. And I was sitting upright, somehow.

" How in the... " mewed the dark cat

(I released a marcanne oneshot called "your right.. it is perfect"!)