15) How did they find u ? ❣️ (Loki)

Loki :-

A/n - i literally heard Tom Hiddleston voice describing it 🤣 . I love his voice

I waited outside while sigyn was in labour . She is giving birth to our child . I am in asgard now but I will go back to earth after the baby's birth . And I have planned to take our baby and sigyn too . I and sigyn got married years ago and now having a baby.

I heard sigyn's last scream and then a ear shattering baby scream. I looked at the closed door . After two minutes , the midwife came out of the door .

" It's a girl " she said and handed me the baby . To be honest , i always wanted a girl . She is so cute . I carefully placed the baby in arms .

" How is sigyn ?" I asked .

" She died after giving her birth" midwife said and everyone looked down . Tears ran down my cheeks . My wife died and my baby has to grow up without a mother . It left me heartbroken .

" So what will u do now Loki?" My friend asked .

" Go back to earth " i said . Without anyone noticing . I came back to earth using my powers.

I won't go back to avengers compound . I wanna be her dad now ,neither a god not an avenger .

I had a secret home in a small town of france . No one will find us there .

So at first I bought some baby products like crib , her clothes , her stroller and baby formulas . I have to hide my identification so I made fake id and became a normal man .

I came to home . I put her in basket while i set her crib and decorate the house . But it was fast because i used my super power .

Suddenly i head my baby cry ... I went to her and picked her up . She looked at me with big green eyes . She again cried.

" Aww baby ig u are hungry ...My baby y/n" i said . I named her y/n . Its a sweet name and sigyn said if we had a baby girl she would give her this name .

I made her milk while i met her in my arms because she needed my warmth . After making milk , i put it in baby bottle .
I checked it if it was too hot .. i cooled it so now it was warm . I sat down on couch , positioned her and put the bottle in her mouth . She sucked it hungrily .

"Oh baby slow down ...U will get all the milk baby girl . " I said and she slowed down a bit . After 45 mins , she latched off . I burped her . I ate my food while she played with my shirt buttons . After eating i did the dishes . I sat down watching some news . Y/n was in my arms . But she cried again . Its almost 10 : 00 p.m. ig she is hungry . So i again made her bottle and feed her . Its really tough to handle a new born and more tough when u are single father . But i love my baby girl more than anything . I can do everything for her . I kissed her head as soon as she finished drinking the milk .

I stood up and hum a song while rocking her in my arms .

( This is what loki did )

Her eyeslids fluttered in sleep .

" Go to sleep baby girl .. daddy loves u so much baby . And always will . I will protect u no matter what . I will never let u feel the absence of ur mother . My princess " i said humming sweet lullabys.

I wanted to watch news . So I muted the channel and kept sleepy y/n on my chest .

I laid down stroking her back . She looks like me a lot . Her eyes are green like mine . She was now full asleep . I was tired so I turned the t.v off . And I laid down on the couch with y/n .

My eye lids went heavier . I kissed y/n's head on more time before we drifted to sleep .

(Loki and y/n sleeping on couch)

Thanks for reading .

Hope u like it

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️