NEW BOOK ❤️

This is my new book

This is my new book .. please read it .. guys

Story description

y/n and her elder sister became orphans when she they were 5 and 13 respectively . Her elder sister , Angel took all responsibilities of her younger sister.  she worked as a chef in a hotel . Angel gave everything to y/n she can . she always used to see her sister's happiness before herself . Altough they didn't have enough money to buy lot of stuffs but they were happy . Angel is a perfect elder sister .she is her sister's kinda parent , gurdian ,sibling , bestie and her family.  they were fans of marvel . angel brought marvel stuffs for her sister too .and now Angel is 17 and Y/n is 9 in the story .

but one day they meet Lizzie and Scarlett . they heard the sister's story and became compassionate to her . Scarlett and Lizzie loved the sisters now . so would they become her family ? if yes how ? would angel love it ? will they have a happy life .

To know these please read the book " DREAM FAMILY '  it's my second book and I am nervous if people will like it .. but I guess u all will and support me too ..

thanks for everything ... please read the book . it's worth ur time . ly all <3