Dos

Warning ⚠️ Mention of rape

I was woken up by the sun seeping through the curtains and shining on my face. I feel the side where Ajax was laying to find it cold. I get up and everything from last night comes back to me. I really only remember me telling Ajax to stay.

"Ughhh". I groan feeling my headache and hungover at the same time. "I'm never smoking and drinking in the same night again"

Being cross faded sucks.

I get up and see I'm still in the dress from last night. I walk to the bathroom and strip from my clothes getting in the shower letting the hot water relax my tense muscles.

Once I get out ,I grab my fluffy towel and wrap it around my body. I wrap my curls in a t-shirt to kinda soak the water out and walk out the bathroom.

I walk into my closet and grab my Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear and grey sweats paired with my old school California shirt.

When I walk out my closet I hear groaning and whining.Automatically knowing it's the girls.

"Are you guys ok." I say taking the t-shirt off my hair ignoring the pounding in my head.

"How are you not hung over". Megan says with her eye closed laying on her back on my bed.

"I am but I just showered". I say running my fingers through my curls

"Get up and go shower , get ready then come back here to tell what happen last night". Pushing them off the bed

They all left to their rooms and showered.45 minutes later they're here sitting on bed or on the floor somewhere doing their makeup after I gave them pain killers for their heads.

"Last night I left with this guy he was so fine and we you know had a good time till he literally broke my legs and they still feel like jelly". Megan says as she has flash backs of last night.