Veintiocho

"Have you got any lead on them

"Have you got any lead on them."i pace back and forth it's been 3 days since they were taken and we have found nothing.

"No ma'am we haven't found anything."One of Ajax hackers say.

I need James. He would have found them by now.Fuck I can't be stressing it can hurt the baby.

"Baby." I hear behind. I turn around seeing Ajax motioning for me to come to him. I walk to him he grabs my hand taking me out the room. He takes me into the hallway.

"Relax we'll find them."He holds my face making me look at him.

"It's been 3 days we should have found them by now."my hands shake rapidly.

"Breathe,in and out just breathe." He wraps his arms around my neck pulling me into him. I wrap my arms around his torso hiding my face in his chest.

"Have you got ahold of Alex." I ask after a few minutes. Removing my head from his chest putting my chin on his chest to look up at him.

"No I'm going over to one of his houses today to see if he's there." He says looking at the wall behind me.

"Do you want me to come." I ask letting go of him.

"No...no I want to talk to him alone. I want you to stay here and relax and be here when they find information." He takes my hand kissing my knuckles.

I nod...

After kissing blaze goodbye and making sure she ate her food

After kissing blaze goodbye and making sure she ate her food.I leave getting into my car speeding out the driveway to Alex's second house in downtown Italy.

It's hot as balls outside so I didn't wear my suit today.

After a 2 hour drive to his stupidly massive house he bought for no reason.Rolling my eyes when the guards don't let me into the gates of the house.