Epilogue - Us

5 years later
Today is my wedding day,the day I get to marry the love of my life. I proposed a year after the twins were born. Blaze actually was surprised for once like she didn't know about it and she was actually really happy that she cried.

She wanted to wait till the boys were old enough so they can actually experience this day with us. Blaze did have complications with the birth and it freaked her out so she wanted to wait just to be sure the boys will be ok.

We all are in the living room of the main house waiting for the boys to be finished and come down stairs.

"Boys let's go we're gonna be late." I yell from downstairs calling the twins and Adonis.

Adonis helps the boys down the stairs. He hasn't really talked since his mom passed away he's been mostly to himself and in his room.

"Daddy help me fix my shoe."My five year old son Aaron say to me lifting his foot to me. Picking him up I set him on the stairs tying his shoe.

Diego comes patting my back. I look up to see everyone ready to leave already.

Blaze decided that we stay at the house,and she stays at the family one to get ready. Since the wedding is being held there and Megan doesn't want to risk us seeing each other.

"Are you ready."Diego ask smiling at me.

"Of course he is.He gets to marry my fiancés sister."Cody ,Megan's boyfriends says. We met him a year after everything happened. Megan's doesn't live in Italy anymore she lives back in America with Cody for his mafia.

"Everyone in the car,or we're going to be late.I don't want to hear Angie talk my ear off about it."James says fixing his tie.

James and Angie had their own off and on relationship and ended up getting together. I personally think there still in their honeymoon stage of everything after four years of being together.

We all get in the car I help the boys buckle in. "Where to sir." My driver Mike ask.

"The family house." I say looking up from fixing my tie. "Daddy are we going to see mommy." Allen ,Aaron's twin ask looking at me.

"Yes son you get to see mommy before I see her." I ruffle his hair smiling at him.

"Are you ready." Cody ask me.

"Yes I've waited 4 years for this and now it's finally happening." I nodded my head fixing tie.

The car stops making everyone look outside. Soon the door opens and everyone gets out. Adonis gets out and I help the boys out then get out myself.

I let out a breath feeling the nerves kick in while we walk inside. "Good you guys aren't late." We hear once we walk in.

I chuckle. "Come on boys lets go see your mom."they grab onto Megan's hand walking with her up the stairs.

We all go into the foyer. Walking to the bar I pour myself some scotch while we wait for everything to starts

Hearing my phone ring I pull it out my pocket seeing blazes names across the screen. "I'll be back." I say to them walking where no one is.

A:"Mi amor."

B:"Hi babe."

A:"Hi mi amor .I miss you."

B:"I can't wait to see you."

A:"You can see me but I can't see ."