Diez

We arrived in America and James already set up a meeting with American mafia for information to get our product back.

We got to our hotel, Getting out the cars walking ppinside with guards behind us carrying our luggage. We would carry them but we're to tired.

We walk to the desk. "Can we get our room key" I ask. She looks up seeing me pulling her shirt down

I see from prenatal vision Blaze jaw clench's.

"I can give you something else if you would like". She says purring

"No can we have our room key" Blaze says

The lady ignores her looking at me pushing her breast more out.

James slams his hand on the desk glaring at her. "You clearly see that he has a wife so stop being such a slut and give me my room key" He grits out

"Yes sir"

She shakily hands us our key.We walk away with fuming blaze and James glaring at the walls we pass.Going into the elevator going to the top floor.

Once we get to our room aka the suite James goes into his room and me and Blaze go into ours. Once we step in I grab blaze turning her to me.

"I wasn't going to do anything with her so stop glaring at nothing."

"No you should I'm no good we don't even have sex and we aren't even together.what the hell explore go have fun."

I growl grabbing her throat pulling her closer if possible. "Ever since I met you I don't look at any other woman the same because if I hurt you I hurt me."

"So stop acting like a brat before your punishment gets even bigger then it already is".

I walk away into the bathroom slamming the door.

I strip from my clothes turning the water on getting in the shower letting the water relax my muscles.

After I finished washing my hair and my body I get out wrapping the towel around my waist.Walking out the bathroom into the room to find it empty. We are in a suite so it has a living room, 2 rooms, and a kitchen.

I walk out the room to find it empty in the kitchen and living room.walking back into the room putting on sweats and a hoodie.

I grab my phone calling blaze. It rings going to voicemail. "FUCK!"

I call her again letting it ring and it goes to voicemail again. Where the hell is she.

I hear the door open,I see her walking past the living room into the room shutting the door.

I sigh a breath of relief knowing someone didn't take her. I walk into the room smelling weed and to see her blowing smoke out her nose not looking at me.

"Blaze"

"Hmm"

"Where did you go"

She looks at me rolling her eye putting the blunt to her lips inhaling then doing a ghost and blowing the rest out her nose.

I kneel in front of her looking at her. "Blaze I didn't mean to yell at you but you need understand your mine and I'm yours."

She tilts my head up opening my mouth a little leaning down to kiss me but blowing the rest of her blunt into my mouth. Letting me blow it into the air then smashing my lips into hers.

"Mmm".she moans

I pull away from the kiss grabbing her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist. Walking to the bed sitting down with her straddling my lap.

She starts to roll her hips into mine. Making me hard in the process.

I groan

"Blaze we can't your high, I'm not taking advantage of you when your intoxicated".

"Why can't you make love to me."

Didn't know Blaze was so affectionate.

"No we'll make love when we're back in Italy." I say scooting back on the bed laying down with her on top of me.

"Fine but I better be your girlfriend before or after" she say putting her head in my neck

"Whatever makes you happy love" I hear her light snores flutter my neck

I just lay there listening to her snores and drifting off my self falling asleep.

Hours Later

"Angie we're fine no one knows but why didn't you tell me your nephew was my brothers."

"You don't understand James it wasn't something I would just tell"

"He's my nephew too .I could've been spoiling him all this time"

"Don't gaslight James because it's not going to work" she hangs up

"Fuck" I throw my phone at the wall not giving a fuck.

Me and Angie been fucking around, talking whatever you want to call it ,but we are in a complicated part right now. My anger issues are getting worse and I can't handle them I would just fuck the shit out of Angie cause she likes it rough.

Anyways but lately she's been acting weird and keeping secrets and not saying a thing we don't even have sex so I tend to my needs with my fucking hand.

I need a wife or a girlfriend asap. I need someone. You know what let's go to the club.

I get ready putting on my long sleeve black shirt with a heart on left with gray slacks with LV belt and some Jordan's.

I grab my phone,keys and gun just in case.I walk out my room to smell weed I walk into Ajax's room seeing them sleeping.

I walk out the suite to a car I had delivered. Getting in i start driving to this club I searched before I left.

I get there parking my car getting out I walk to the door seeing the guard telling him something. Him letting me in once I'm walk in the smell of ass,weed,alcohol hits my nose.

I walk to the bar getting a scotch and a bottle of tequila.

I walk to one of VIP's sitting down. Downing my scotch then pouring me tequila.

"WHO the fuck are you"

I look to the man to see him standing my 2 girls and a whole bunch of man.

"No one to your concern"

"Well now it is" He says pulling out a gun making the girls scream.

"You don't own this club the last time I check none of you did"

"I'm the boss what makes you think you can speak to me like this"

"Are you"

"Settle down boys no need for hissy fight." The American mafia leader comes

"What's the inconvenience of you being here Mr.De'Leon"He says

"Just a night out you know ,I just didn't I'll see someone I didn't want to see so soon."

"Well after all I am Hudson Knight the one and only"He smirks

——————————-
1163 words

Short chapter boring kinda don't like it.

Hope you enjoy follow vote and comment

Mella out 😚🤎