Veinte

"Keep her name out your mouth

"Keep her name out your mouth." I say as I slam my fist at his face.

It's been a couple of days and today was the first day I started torturing the guy I locked in my basement when we were under attack.

He seems to know a lot and can't keep his mouth shut.

"Your not my boss."He spits out blood

Grabbing my blow torch flicking it on I push his body back with my finger. Bringing the blow torch close to his stomach burning him but not to much.

"Ahhhhhhh stop please." He scream out

"What I can't hear you." Bringing it closer and closer till it's right on his stomach burning it.

"I beg of you please." he mumbles

"Tell me what you know."

Turning it off throwing it to the floor grabbing the rope throwing it to my guards.

"Tie him up." The guard rushes to him tieing him to the ceiling.

Jabbing my fist into his stomach then his rib. Then his chest knocking the air out of him. Punching continuously at his face letting my anger out.

When I finished he looked barely alive.

"He'll take the sister then the kid and kill the mother." "He'll do all that just to get to your brother."

"Why my brother."

"Isn't he the boss,shouldn't he be the one torturing me."

"Ohh no you got it all wrong. I'm the boss it was my fathers sick plan."

He goes wide eye and starts struggling against the rope. His boss will play right into my hands like puddy or we will.

"Since your not getting out your boss won't even know." I smirk turning around leaving him screaming and begging.

Like music to my ears. Going up the stairs out the door leaving the basement in the warehouse.

Calling blaze just for it to go to voicemail. She turned off her phone and I call like every hour just to see if she turns it on.

I miss her and she's driving me crazy. Heading to my car getting in heading home.

Walking into the house I hear yelling coming from my office. Running up the stairs slamming the door open I see this Guy holding files and James telling him to hand them over.

"You don't understand he'll kill me if I don't give him these." He yells at him

"Why the fuck are you even my house."I say fixing my suit cuffs.

He freezes and James looks at me glaring.

"Give me the files or you'll end up in my basement till I figure out what to do With you."