Veintidos

Smuttrain is on its way😏😼😼😼

"Let's go to the club Ajax."

"No amor I'm busy."

"Fine since you won't come with me I'll go ask Gianna." I leave the office pouting.

After are activities yesterday as in I gave him a blow job and then went to eat strawberries.

He was kinda mad that we didn't have sex cause I licked him clean and went to eat strawberries while sitting on his lap but the whole day he was being sour towards me.

He such a grouch it makes me mad sometimes.

Walking into the living room I see Angie,Megan and Gianna sitting the living room watching a movie.

Right now it 4pm so the club doesn't open till 10pm so we have lots of time to get ready.

"Let's go to the club." Instantly their up off the couch.

"Finally actual fun and drinks." Megan says

"We have 6 hours meet back here at 10pm."  Gianna says.

Walking up the stairs to Ajax office. Opening the door seeing him on the phone.

Once he hangs up I tell him.

"I'm going to club, feel free to join but don't try and be my Debby downer."

"No your not now go sit your ass down on that bed till I come in there." He grabs his scotch drinking the rest.

He knows better then to try and control me,now out of spite I'll go anyways. I know I should be nicer to my "husband" but he knows better then to big bad mafia boss with me.

Walking out down the hall to our room I walk in slamming the door stripping getting in the shower I shave everywhere and exfoliate for extra soft skin.

If he wants to communicate he needs to come to me and tell me what's wrong I'm not going to get it out of him. So I think having some fun for awhile will be great for me.

After the shower I do my hair straightening it then curling it like so. After that I do some light make up.

Walking to the closet I pick the most revealing dress but hottest slipping it over my red lingerie grabbing my heels slipping those on I walk out the room grabbing my phone extra money and lip gloss.