Veinticinco

Thank you guys for 65.6k I really appreciate it love you guys so much.4 chapters to go. The next one gonna be hella sad.

I've been up for a couple hours admiring my baby

I've been up for a couple hours admiring my baby. She's laying on top of me and that rarely happens because she loves when I basically crush her.

Running my hand through her curls slowly massaging her head. We did a couple of rounds last night but we mostly made love.

I've been having this gut feeling that something bad gonna happen. I just want to make most of my time if something bad happens to us and we don't see each other again. I haven't told her what my prisoner said,whats gonna happen when his boss comes.

She has her face in the crook of my neck so it's easier to kiss her. I kiss her lips slowly so she doesn't wake up.

Looking at the huge window I see the sun rising and the sun shining through the window onto the blanket covering both of us.

Feeling her move I look down watching her eye flutter open. She moves her hand from under my lower back where she kept it,she moves it up caressing my cheek softly.

"How long have you been up." She ask looking up at me.

"Couple hours just thinking."

"About." She moves from my neck straddling my waist so her butt is right on my dick. I instantly put my hand on her waist

"Stuff, nothing in important." I lean up kissing her cheeks.

She nods,getting up going into the bathroom. I get up after her going into the bathroom seeing her brushing her teeth.

Standing behind her grinding my hard-on against her butt. She leans over a bit spitting out the tooth paste,rinsing her mouth.

"No I'm sore from yesterday and my legs feel like jelly."

I smirk hugging her from behind.she playfully pushes me away walking out the bathroom.

After I did my business and brushed my teeth. I find Blaze doing her hair.Hearing my phone go off I see a text from my men requesting me to come to the warehouse.

"We have to stop at the warehouse before we head back to the house. Is that alright."I ask her

"Yeah I'll just stay in the car I'm a little tired."she say turning to look at me.

I nod going into the closet getting my clothes. After we finished getting ready we left and headed to the warehouse.

Parking I kiss blaze on the cheek getting out. I walk into the warehouse going straight to my office to grab the file I also wanted to grab.

"Boss." I hear behind me.

I turn looking at him waiting for him to tell what he wants. "I need you to check something for me."He says looking down.