Trece

We are back from America and I'm so jet lagged I want to kill myself

We are back from America and I'm so jet lagged I want to kill myself. We arrived home about 4 hours ago and I've been laying in my bed well actually Ajax bed with him on top of me like I'm going to run away.

He fell asleep while I was playing with his hair and now he's snoring like a pig.

"Get off you gorilla, you weigh over 200 pounds of muscle".I snort knowing half of it is his dick.

I just lay there thinking about everything that has happened and end up dozing off too.

I just woke up from the nap

I just woke up from the nap.I took after we landed back in Italy. Now we are all in the living room planning Adonis birthday party or get together.

I see blaze walk down the stairs tying her hair in a clip. When she walks past me I pull her into my lap. She squeals.

"Why".she whisper

"What the plan for adonis"

"Well we do know tomorrow is our family dinner where everyone meets the family,then we have his party 3 days after with the family".

I feel Blaze move around trying to get comfortable but in the process making me hard.

"Stop moving or I'll take you right in front of everyone." I whisper to her making her freeze her movements.

"I have to go to shop all Saturday so on my way back I can pick up his cake". She says

"Yeah then we can all decorate before everyone gets here".Megan says

"Actually me and Alex have to do some stuff the whole day for a meeting"I say

"What mee-"Alexander stopped himself from the look I threw him.

"Yeah so that's the plan Blaze will get the cake and Megan and I will set up with the girls".Gianna says getting up hearing adonis call her.

After we disperse from the living I walk into the kitchen getting water seeing blaze follow behind me.

"You've been such a tease since we got back from America and a brat,calling me a gorilla in sleep."