Diecisiete

Smuttrain is on its way

"What did you find out."

"Their married."

"But there's this kid that means a lot to her and her sister and the mother is the one that will hurt the boss of the Italian mafia."

"I see we make a plan that includes the kid and the mother. That will break the boss and we'll get what I need and we take the girls."

"Yes boss."

"You may leave."

"Now back to you." I turn towards the slut in my chair.

She slides her fingers into my jeans pulling them off pulling me out.

Gripping her hair I slam myself into her mouth making her groan and me moan loudly.

"Ah fuck Blaze." I moan saying the wrong name

As I move to get up I'm slammed down by a body on top of me

As I move to get up I'm slammed down by a body on top of me. Remembering that I made Ajax lay on me even if he weighs over 200 pounds.

Rewrapping my arms around him playing with his hair. It's been about 2 weeks since adonis birthday and Ajax just had got back from a business trip to Spain last night.

I hear him groan moving his bottom half into mine. Making in between my legs throb instantly.

He kisses along my neck. I feel his hard-on against my thigh when I go to move I hear him moan into my neck.

"Ajax really." I say throwing my head back when I feel him suck on my sweet spot.

"It's.Not.My.Fault.You.Didn't.Want.To.Have.Sex.With.Me.Before.I.Left.Two.Weeks.Ago."He says in between kisses he goes down along my chest and boobs.

"And it's my morning wood." He says cockily.

"So morning sex."I say

"Yes lots of it."He grinds his hips into me getting friction for both of us.

"Mm."I moan

He trails his hand down my stomach to my heat feeling that I'm only wearing underwear. Pushing them aside he runs his fingers over my clit till the dip towards my entrance sliding them in pumping them in and out slowly.