Nueve

After we made it to the house I knew that shit was going to hit the fan when Alexander saw adonis

After we made it to the house I knew that shit was going to hit the fan when Alexander saw adonis. There's no denying it adonis is a spitting image of Alexander.

After I taken adonis to the kitchen I heard yelling but they are just talking it out. I see Gia come in looking at adonis and asking where her room was.

After James offered to show her they walked out. I seen Ajax staring at me licking his lips. "Yes babe"

"Let me eat you out". He smirks

"Haha, No "

He start walking to me then stops mid walk. "Wait what"

"You heard me your not getting none"

I laughed walking away to his room where I'm staying. I asked Ajax if I could throw adonis is 10th birthday party here and invite all of are family members plus Ajax's family members.

But I have to make sure with Alexander and Gia if they want something big like that.

walking up the stairs to the room and I hear Ajax trailing behind me.

"Curls"

"curls"

"curls"

"Blaze"

I walk into the room ignoring him and shutting  the door in his face. I hear him growl and slam the door open.

I turn around I can literally see smoke coming out his ears. *laughs evilly*

He walks to me grabbing my waist pulling me to him grabbing my neck with on hand and using the other to grab my ass.

I smirk

"What wrong babe" I ask in an innocent tone

He growls in response smashing my lips into his kissing me hard. I wrap hands around his neck driving my fingers into his dark loc's messing them up.

I moan when he grind his cock against my heat creating frictions. Pushing me on the bed hovering over me.

He pulls from the kiss going down to my neck creating marks. He pulls back, "you don't know how long I wanted to mark you"

I moan in response grinding against him matching his pace making him moan and groan. He stops and gets up making me sit up.

"You going to have to wait for teasing me"

"Your joking right"

"No I'm not you chose to be a brat and tease so you have your punishment"he says walking out

"We aren't even together". I yell fixing my hair

"Not yet".He yells back

Ughhh what the fuck am I suppose to do now. I mentally yell at myself.