Dieciocho

I feel around blazes side of the bed to find it empty

I feel around blazes side of the bed to find it empty.I shoot up feeling around frantically seeing our closet open.

Grabbing my phone I call her it goes straight to voicemail.

I look in closet to see both her duffle bags are gone. Looking back at the bed I see a note.

Walking to her side I grab it.

Be back in 3 weeks. Don't worry I'm ok. I love you. -curls

"FUCK!"

"What's wrong."I hear from my doorway.

"She gone,she fucking left."

"What do you mean gone."

Handing him the note I run my hands down my face into my hair.

"She said she's fine and told you not to worry."James says shrugging.

I get up walking out mine and her room going into my office seeing the one person I didn't want to see.

"Hey baby you look tense I can help."Brianna says tugging my sweats.

"No get the fuck out my house. I have a wife." Slamming my hand down angrily.

She flinched leaving immediately.

Why the fuck did she leave. Was it because the I love you or will you be mine.

Fuck she's going to be a literal death of me. Leaving my office I walk back into my room calling her again it goes straight to voicemail.

"Boss there's an issue at the warehouse." I one of my guards say as I walk down the stairs.

"What problem I don't have time for this I need to find my girl."

"This is serious boss someone took all the flies you kept in your office." I snap my head towards him to fast I happy I'd dint he'll get whiplashed.

"All of the flies." I say walking towards him.

"Yes sir all the ones you kept about the mafias and the shipments their all gone."

"WHAT THE FUCK."

This day could get any worse. Why didn't she tell me she left or say good bye.

God where is she when I need her.

Now I'm at the warehouse yelling at people because I just have this anger towards everyone right now it like this vile thing waiting to escape.

Throwing my head back groans has slam my fist repeatedly against the desk. I need her and she's not even here.

Grabbing my computer setting it in front of me. When I go to type my hand aches. Fuck fuck fuck.

Grabbing the first aid kit I keep in my office at the warehouse.