Veintisiete

Not edited

Feeling myself getting throw into a cold hard wall making me hiss in pain

Feeling myself getting throw into a cold hard wall making me hiss in pain. Hearing my son crying my eyes snap open seeing him on the floor crying.

"Be careful with my son you asshole." I yell at the guy that threw him. He scoffs walking away.

Crawling to him grabbing him I hold him close to me. Hearing groaning next to me my head snaps to a figure sitting in the corner.

Blinking a couple of times I notice a familiar necklace shining in the light. "James." I say hesitantly.

He looks at me. "Gianna." He says moving towards me.

"Where have you been. Blaze was worried about you." I bring my hand up moving his hair from his forehead.

"They took me the night after we went to club. They ambushed me when I was going back to mansion,and have been torturing ever since."

I just start to notice the gashes on his cheek arms,and chest. Seeing dry blood on his body. "What happened." He says grabbing adonis from me.

"They attacked the house and kidnapped me and adonis. The last thing I saw was blaze getting shot and us being thrown out the window." I hope blaze is ok. I don't want her getting hurt.

"He said this would happened." He mumbles more to him self then to me.

"Fuck..Fuck..Fuck." He yells repeatedly.

Adonis crawls back to me covering his ears. "James stop." I say grabbing his hands.

"We knew this would happened." He says lowly

"You what." I say in disbelief

"We knew, when the warehouse got attacked a couple weeks ago,we had caught this guy and he told us this would happened. But he said it was because they wanted to ruin Alex since he was boss."

"This is because they wanted to hurt Alex. But he's not even boss Ajax is."The wheels in my head starting to turn quickly thinking of everything that has happened so far.

"It was all a lie." I say looking up at James.

They never wanted to hurt or kill Blaze and Megan. They wanted to take them and when blaze started dating Ajax their plan backfired so in order to get what they wanted they need to kill the things most precious to her. But why is Alex involved he's not the boss.

I bring adonis close to me,kissing his head rocking him. "Everything will be ok."I whisper to him.

Hearing laughing. James gets in front of me pushing me behind him. "You think your going to be alive before they get here."  He chuckles smirking.