Ocho

Blaze had mention to me that we will be staying at Ajax's house for a awhile

Im kinda freaking out because 9 years almost 10 years ago I had a one night stand with Adonis dad and months later found out I was pregnant. I never had it in me to tell Alexander but had the decency to give adonis his last name. The last time I spoke to Alexander was about 3 weeks ago the night we went to the club.

*Flashback

"It's been awhile bambina"

I freeze from dancing and swaying my hips.

"I missed that tight little pussy of yours". He says sliding his hand up my thigh.

I turn regaining my confidence pushing him away only for him to grab my wrist pulling me back.

He grips the back of my neck kissing me. Then pulls away taking me somewhere.

*Flashback over*

"Mamma"

"Yes baby, come here let me fix your hair."

"Your going to meet your father and I know your going to love him." I say moving the comb through his hair.

"I'm scared." He says looking at me through the mirror.

"Don't be he's gonna love you."I hug him

Let go to the kitchen and find something to eat. He run out the room be close behind him. He's at the table with his iPad playing his game.

"Your such an iPad kid." Angie say messing with him. I laugh as adonis pushes her hands away flicking her off.

Angie jaw drops and she starts tickling him.

I walk to the fridge grabbing the smoothie I made this morning. I grab the chicken nuggets putting some in the air drier for him and Angie knowing she'll steal his.

I see Lila and a girl around our age walk in.

"Hi Gia" lila says

"Hey, who's the mystery girl next to you Lila".

She gives me the look that says it's the girl I told you about.

"This is June she going to be staying here with us" Lila says

"Well actually it will just be you ,Angie ,and June here. Me ,adonis ,and Blaze will be staying with De' Leon's for awhile for you know."

"Wait what ,when are you guys leaving."Angie says

"We are leaving today when they get here so I have to finish packing are bags ,can you get his chicken nuggets out once their done."

I run up stairs not waiting for an answer grabbing pajamas ,nice clothes and lounge clothes , and underwear. Putting everything in the bag zipping it up. I put his stuff animal and hair stuff on the side so it can go in my bag.