Diecinueve

I get up slowly trying not to wake him up

I get up slowly trying not to wake him up. Making my way to the closet grabbing my duffle bags one with my guns and the other filling it with clothes.

I bring both of them by the room door. Walking into the bathroom doing my business and brushing my teeth. Putting my hair in a claw clip.

Throwing on my sweats and hoodie putting on my combat heels boots.

I grab my phone telling my pilot to get the jet ready.

Walking out the bathroom I walk to his side of then bed where he rolled.

"I'll be back ok I love you." I whisper kissing his lips softly savoring his lips with mine.

Pulling away I grab a paper and pen writing Be back in 3 weeks. Don't worry I'm ok. I love you. Curls.

Setting the note on my side I peck his lips again leaving. As I walk down the stairs I'm stopped my James in front of me.

"Ahh fuck James my heart almost came out my damn chest."I jump

"Where you going." He ask ignoring he almost gave me heart attack.

"On a mission don't tell anyone not even Ajax ill be back in 3 week or 2.I don't know when but when he wakes up be chill about me leaving and tell him not to worry."

"I'll call you when I'm back on this side of Italy."

He nods hugging me quickly then letting go clearing his throat.

"Aww he's a softy after all." Ruffling his hair I grab my bags leaving quickly on my way to the airport. Even though I'm going to the downtown Italy I have to look boujee.

Getting there grabbing my bags the sound of my heels boots against the pavement is a thrive moment.

Setting my bags on the plane setting myself in a seat grabbing my laptop looking over the information.

Lurking in the shadow has been spotted. I read smirking as I get to kill this guy once and for all.

Once the plan lands I grab my stuff making my way down the stairs seeing milo.

"Milo." I say happily

Milo is my ex bodyguard/bestfriend I haven't seen him since he started working for my boss.

I hug him tightly.

"Boss had instructed me to take to the warehouse to talk business." He says stiffly

"Ok take me there I'm starving." I say smiling at him

He smiles back hugging me again.

We get in the car we talk about life and I tell him about adonis and tell him Darius is back in town.

He looks shocked and clenched his jaw. I have this weird feeling that something happened between them.

Shaking the feeling off once I see the warehouse come into view.