Part Two: Chapter XIX

MANGNAL, CHINA
JULY 16, 3065

Chanyeol was slowly waking up. His hand was patting the ground next to him where he expected Léi-shēng to be, but the dragon wasn't there. Chanyeol sat up, rubbing his confused eyes. Laying next to him was someone he had never seen before.

It was a tall, and muscular boy around Chanyeol's own age. The boy had defining and strong facial features and whispy blonde hair. He was curled up in the fetal position and sleeping soundly. Overall, he was beautiful. And he was holding Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol blushed slightly and pulled his hand away. He was completely surprised and flustered. "Who is this stranger?" he thought. "And why does he seem so familiar? And where is Léi-shēng?" Chanyeol stood up and looked into the sky, searching for his dragon friend.

The boy on the ground stirred and slowly opened his eyes. Chanyeol found himself staring into the deepest, and most soul-searching and beautiful chocolate-colored eyes that he had ever seen. The boy smiled and Chanyeol felt something in his chest that he never expected himself to feel: his heart skipped a beat.

"W-who are y-you?" Chanyeol stuttered as the boy stood up and walked towards him. The boy was tall, but still shorter than Chanyeol. Chanyeol found himself intoxicated by this stranger's wonderful aroma. His scent smelled like burning insense and campfire smoke, and Chanyeol was in love with it.

The boy placed both his palms on Chanyeol's chest, causing Chanyeol to gasp in pleasure as he felt a bonfire explode inside his chest. His skin tingled as the strange new sensation surged through his veins, engulfing him in burning pleasure and excitement. "I'm Léi-shēng," the boy said, flashing his killer smile. "But you can just call me Thunder because it's easier to pronounce. You unlocked my human form. I think you know what I am." Thunder smirked and Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"You're my mate," Chanyeol murmured. "And I'm your rider..." Thunder nodded.

Just as he said that, Tao burst through a clump of trees and approached Chanyeol. He gave Thunder a quizzical look and then looked at Chanyeol, obviously seeking an explaination.

Chanyeol hugged Thunder close to his chest in a protective way as he studied Tao's angry expression. "Tao," Chanyeol began. "This is Léi-shēng, but he perfers to be called Thunder. He's my mate."

Tao looked confused. "So....he's no longer a dragon?"

"Oh no sir," Thunder said in his sweet voice. He chuckled and Chanyeol's heart fluttered at the sound. "I'm still a dragon Master Tao. But I can now change from my human form to my dragon form at will, thanks to Channie." Thunder gazed at Chanyeol lovingly.

Tao was slightly disturbed but decided to ignore it. "Good, then I suggest you change back because I have a mission for you. You both need to go and rescue Starlight."

Now it was Chanyeol's turn to look confused. He also looked worried. "What happened to Starlight? Is she hurt?"

"We don't know yet. She's in a coma, and until she wakes up, we won't know for sure what happened. Also, a sprite has seemed to attach himself to her."

Thunder growled, making Tao jump a little. "I hate sprites," Thunder growled. "They attacked my people too many times and killed too many of our young. I thought we had rid the land of them all."

Chanyeol could feel Thunder's anger seething through his pores. "It's okay. We'll take care of him," Chanyeol assured him.

"No," Tao said firmly. "No more killing. I've instructed Jaehwa to leave him stranded in the desert, but we won't kill him. Still, I need you both to rescue Starlight. She needs medical attention."

The two boys nodded but Thunder still looked aggitated. He stepped away from Chanyeol and Tao and slowly changed back into a fierce dragon. "We'll be back soon," Chanyeol promised.

Tao rested his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders and nodded as he looked into his friend's eyes. "Be careful." He smirked and whispered. "Didn't know you had a thing for guys." Tao ran back to his men chuckling and leaving Chanyeol to climb onto Thunder's back with a red face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, um, I know this was terrible, but it's my first boyXboy, and if you don't like this kind of thing, then please leave and no hate because they will continue to be an important factor in this story. Now, I don't actually ship these people together, but Thunder seemed like a wonderful dragon character, and then it just kinda happened. So, sorry. I'll try not to make it too awkward.

-LittleAsianPrincess
#modestswag