Part Three: Chapter XXV

SŌSAN, SOUTH KOREA
JANUARY 3, 2014

Starlight sat up and looked around the warehouse that they had been living in over the past two weeks. It was still early and the lighting in the warehouse caused by holes in the windows and walls was dim. The boys were still asleep.

Jaehwa and Tao were cuddling in their own corner and Chanyeol and Thunder were cuddling in their animal forms in a different corner. Starlight smiled at the cuteness. Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo were sleeping by the food, Kyungsoo looking like he feel asleep while cooking and the other two looking like they fell asleep waiting for him to finish. Kris and Luhan were asleep in one corner, but not cuddling. They had been holding serious and secret conferences lately, and it slightly distrubed Starlight. Lay was sleeping with a tattered plushie that he had found and Xiumin had stolen Lay's blanket off of him. Sehun was sleeping with a grumpy face, as usual. Suho was sleeping by the door, keeping "lookout." Of course, Kai had fallen asleep close to Starlight, which she had already expressed she didn't like, but he always ignored her.

She rolled her eyes and began walking towards the door. She was surprised to find that she couldn't hear anything. Literally, nothing. She couldn't even hear the sleeping forms breathing. She couldn't see them moving either. "Okay?" she thought. "This is creepy. What's going on here?"

"Maybe I can answer that," a sweet voice spoke.

Starlight looked up to see a handsome man walking towards her. He was walking through the sleeping forms. He didn't look transparent or anything, and it really confused Starlight. He was tall and had a round face with smooth, pale skin. His dark eyes seemed to give off this vibe that said he knew something about yourself that even you didn't know. He had shockingly blue hair, and his thin lips were curled in a smirk.

Starlight stepped back, her heel hitting the wall. "W-who are you?"

"My name is technically Morpheus, but please call me Junsu." He looked at her blankly for a few moments as she said nothing and stared blankly back. "Well aren't you gonna bow?"

"Should I?"

"Well doesn't the name Morpheus or Junsu ring any bells?"

Starlight shook her head. "Nope, none at all."

Junsu/Morpheus sighed and mumbled, "Ah the terrible fate of being a lesser god."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just bow and come with me."

"Okay, give me three good reasons why I should bow and why I should trust you."

The stranger sighed and rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed. "One, because I'm a Greek god so you should do whatever I say. Two because this is your dream after all, so you control it, for the most part. And three because I'm handsome and you're falling prey to my charm."

"What charm?"

"Seriously? You're denying this body?" He gestured to himself and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Starlight chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You sure? Because I know about the girl with the mask..."

Starlight's eyes widened and she took a step towards him as he started to walk back out of the warehouse. "Wait!" She cried out, reaching for his hand.

He suddenly turned on her, his eyes blazing like fire and causing her to cring and fall to her knees, cowering on the floor. "You will be first visited by my brothers, and maybe then you will change your mind about coming with me." He vanished in a thin wisp of smoke and Starlight woke up trembling and in a cold sweat, with Kai gently holding her.