Part One: Chapter IV

MORIARTY, NEW MEXICO
APRIL 5, 1920

Chanyeol's feet crunched against the dead grass as he slowly made his way towards the abandoned house. Some said it had once been the home to the infamous "Billy The Kid", but Chanyeol didn't pay much attention to these humans' legends and folktales. He wasn't much intrested in them. He had one mission, and had no time for anything else to consume his thoughts.

His horse, tied to a tree snorted in impatience at how long Chanyeol was taking, but he ignored it. His eyes were scanning the ground for any sign of what he was looking for. He stepped into the ruined house and opened his tattered book. Though he couldn't understand much of it, there was a picture of a stone with a unicorn symbol on it. He knew that that symbol was Lay's, and he had to find it.

As he opened the book to the page that had the illustration, something underneath a leaf glowed, catching his attention. Slowly, he lowered to his knees and brushed away the leaves and dirt. His eyes widened when he saw the symbol he had been searching for all these five years. He slowly smiled.

"They said I was crazy," he thought. "But look at me now." He pocketed the stone and carefully wrapped the book in cloth. He then ran back to his horse and mounted swiftly. "TO LAS CRUCES!!!" he yelled. "AND THEN NEW YORK!!"