« Chapter Three »

« My Angel Guardian »
You have now spent a few nights at the Tree of Life. It turned out pretty fun there. You were able to get many new friends, the worst thing is you'd have to leave them.

That part is just a question of "when" you had to leave them. You could've always come back, but not would it not be necessary.

You'd never leave Kion's side. Not even to hangout with friends. You'd put the bunny down, you just caught. It was no worries, since it wasn't coming from the Life of Tree's territory.

"Thanks Y/N! Why do you keep getting us food?" asked Fuli. "We can hunt."

"Yeah, but for everything you've done for me, this is the least I could do," You smiled.

You laid down, whooping the dead bunny over.

-.Meanwhile in another Place.-

"Did you guys see that? The lioness just showed us the most useful pathway to get to the Tree of Life. Let's just wait until the Lion Guard and Night Pride to attack," said Mama Sloth.

The villains nodded in retirement.

"Excuse me, why don't we use something distracting while we can? I mean, just as they use Y/N for!" claimed Janja.

"I think that is one good idea. Hyenas sho!"

-.With Pride/Guard.-

"So is that everything you needed help with, your majesty?" You questioned.

"Yes, indeed. Thanks for your help, Y/N," smiled Queen Janna.

"Y/N! We need your help! The hyenas are attacking! Somehow they found a way to enter the Tree of Life!" claimed Rani. "Hurry!"

Your eyes pinned back your head. You bowed quickly and ran out to help your friends.

How did they find a way to enter the Tree of Life? If they didn't see me, the – crap this is all my fault! They noticed me when I was hunting for food! Shit, when they find out Kion will exile and banish me from the Guard!

Your heart took a skip. You stopped sideways, blowing some dust near your paws. The Guard was chasing around Janja. You looked around.

Is there something you could've used as distracting? Nothing.

"My, my, isn't it Y/N?" snarled Janja. "I remember the lovely sight of you so close to your death."

You turned around, unsheathing your claws. You're not weak anymore.

"You better stay away from her, Janja!" growled Kion.

"I'm just here to thank her for showing us a pathway to enter the Tree of Life," snickered Janja.

Kion stopped. He froze. Everything in your surrounding froze. Your heart started to beat faster than your breath.

"You did what?" snarled Rani.

"I swear, I didn't know they were watching me! I didn't– I promise!" You claimed.

"The Tree of Life is in danger because of you!" growled Baliyo.

"Why, Y/N? Why?" questioned Kion.

That's it. Your heart shattered. Everything ended.. Nothing to fight for. Nobody to love. Nothing. You had no reason to fight anymore.

You sheathe your claws. You would sit down, waiting for Janja to make his strike. Nothing ever happened.

Tears rolled down your cheeks. You got betrayed by the one you laid the most trust in. Kion knew it.

He had always known it. He didn't want to realize it.

-.FLASHBACK.-

The last time had been quite annoying. You started to heal more. Whenever Kion visited you trusted him with more and more secrets.

You never thought you'd find someone just like this, but here you are. You had Kion by your side.

"Y/N.. can you promise me to never leave me?" asked Kion.

"I do as long as you never leave me," You chuckled.

"Promise," smiled Kion.

"Promise," You repeated.

-.END OF EPIC FLASHBACK.-

You got up, kicking Janja's face. It felt good. Then you ran off. You didn't want to face them. The mark on your right shoulder burned towards your skin.

You didn't betray them, they betrayed you.

"Just disappear sometime!" You growled.

——

HAHA.

Drama have started!~

— Mae. 👀🕊

This is what it looks like when I'm writing by the way;