« Enjoyable Moment! »

Kion's reaction was fast. You got pinned down by him. You laid on your back. It seemed like he have been waiting to do this in a long time. He'd use a smirk to cover up his blushing.

"So you're in heat?" he questioned.

"Yes," You snarled. "I'm asking you for help – because why not you return the favor?"

Kion only smirked. He leant down your face, pressing his lips onto yours. His one paw went of yours, searching down your thighs. He knew this wasn't just going to work, he knew he would've had to work harder.

He went further, towards your inner thighs, nearby your pussy. He started to move back and further around there. You knew he had done it before; because a newbie would never be this good.

You'd force yourself to bit your lip. He'd eventually broke the kiss apart. His head went down your neck. He started to kiss it down your spine. He would eventually stop, and go back upon your neck again. His paw changed spots, closing in to your pussy. You felt his small 'toes' start play around at the entering.

To your own regret, you'd let out a moan. Kion would smirk satisfied to his victory. He moved his paw down your pussy. He started gently, pressing his paw over it, causing you to moan louder.

Good thing your members is on patrol. He eventually grabbed a hold of his dick, pressing it against your pussy. He made his first push. Oh man, you moaned out loudly.

No words.
– Mae.✨👀