Chapter Eight

You made your way towards Kion in his cage. He was laying on the ground. Blood was dried in his fur. You only rolled your eyes, continuing down towards Banga.

"You haven't done anything to me, Banga. I'll spare you. You're welcome to walk around Tribe Lands, so long you won't do any harm to the nature. If that's so, I won't be so nice next time," You said, as you opened his cage.

Banga stood up. He hugged you lightly. The smile he usually had was attached on his face. It seemed to never leave him. Which.. was good? Wasn't it? You turned around facing Fuli. She laid down exhausted and hungry.

She didn't move a body part when you approached her cage. She knew it wasn't worth fighting back. Everyone of them were starving, everyone expect Kion.

You unsheathe your claws, cutting of the ranks tied over the opening to Fuli's cage. You couldn't bare seeing her like this. You smiled slightly, opening her cage.

"After all, you're my best friend, Fuli. I'm sorry for tutoring you. I just – I was mad of you entering my territory after everything," You said, moving out of the way. "Tazyi is sent to show you and Banga the way to food station."

"Thanks.." whispered Fuli, leaping out.

You walked over to Ono and Besthe's cages. You let them go as well. They didn't do anything towards you. Then, you didn't have to make them suffer or regret. You let them go.

"Rai will meet you outside. Don't try to escape," You said.

"Thanks Y/n," smiled Besthe.

You finally arrived at Kion's cage. He was turned on. He breathed heavily, not seeming to be himself. You sort of felt guilt. No, it wasn't your problems. He caused it all. You turned around. Attempt you leave, Kion got your attention with groaning. You turned around in curiosity.

"What is it, Kion?" You snarled.

"I– I need someone," he grunted, continuing to breathe heavily.

"Is that so? Well, you've got to suffer instead," You snickered.

"Y/n, please! You don't know what it feels like."

You were shocked. Did Simba's son just literally beg you? What the actual fuck, it must really be pain. The rest of your team was on patrol. Rai and Tazyi was spending time getting the rest members of the Lion Guard better condition.

"Alright. Just because I'm nice this time," You growled.

You'd open his cage. It was quite big, since he needed place to move around in. You were still young teenagers, but you wasn't cubs anymore.

You jumped right at him, making him fall over on your back.

"Let's get this over with," You said, gritting your teeth.

You didn't even bother ask Kion for permission, you just went down his thighs. He was shaking. "You're knowing I'm about to touch you, right?" You questioned. "I'm aware, Y/n. Just get it over with, I hate this feeling," nodded Kion, letting out a small grunt afterwards. His whole fur were damp, which you could understand. You've been in heat several times, Rai have been the one to help you – which kind of got you halfway crushing on him. Some days, he's everything you have. The rest he's just an idiot wanting attention.

Basically. You started to play around his thighs, causing your whole paw to get all wet. He bit his lip, trying to not let out a tiny moan. You continued for a while. He eventually stopped shaking. His body wasn't sweating anymore. You got off him.

"You're welcome, Prince~" You snarled. "Next time it won't be so gentle."

"What.. what do you mean next time?" questioned Kion, shakily.

"Oh, perhaps you shall not know," You smirked.

You walked out of his cage, locking it. This was quite fun. Next time, he will also return the favor. When you're in heat, basically. Which might not be taking so long, now that your egg in your body haven't been getting its service from any male yet.

Which meant – you will be entering heat session again. You know who to turn to then, Rai or Kion.

———

Hello!

This was.. something. I actually don't know how it works for lions and heat. But since this is my story, I choose myself what is going to happen.

It was a tiny bit of lemon in this, but nothing so big. Now, that you will be in heat, I'm going to warn you several times about lemons. They can show up, and I'm going to put a warn in each chapter's beginning, just to make sure it might come.

With this told, have a good day.

– Mae. ✨👀