« Chapter Five »

« My Angel Guardian »
Midnight fell over the Tree of Life. You have got enough of this place. You were going to leave. Right now, this time. You'd grab the small bag Mikini packed to you.

"Thanks for everything," You whispered. "If you ever need back up, signal me with this."

You gave Mikini a bag with flour. It was colored red and dark brown. She smiled and held it to her chest.

"Thanks, Y/N. Be safe on your ride," said Mikini.

You pulled the tiny girl into a hug. You didn't want to let go of it. She was the only one you could properly trust after everything she did.

"Be safe on your journey, Y/N. Make sure to come back someday," she said.

"When you call me, I'll be back," You nodded.

With that you both broke apart. You backed away. Tears filled your eyes. It was too hard to believe. The mark on your shoulder was glowing.

You'd never leave their side, not really. You would just leave the Tree of Life. You had nothing to do with it anymore. You wiped your tears with your paw, turning around.

You'd take a sprint, running out in the unknown.

——————— ————The End? ——————————

Hey guys!

I'm so grateful for you reading this. I'm going to make a sequel though. Just as I promised in my bio. You can always check in and read it.

The sequel will start quite.. different. There's many characters I'll have to introduce you to, as well as a new gang.

Hope you're going to enjoy it!

Stay tuned!

– Mae ✨👀