« Chapter Ten »

Updating because @TheLionessMaella is amazing, so uh yes. I'm in love with her continuing story Nice Outlander. FOLLOW HER OTHERWISE NO UPDATE HERE :>

——

You and Kion laid in his cage unable to move. You knew the rest of Guarding Pride would be back soon, so you'd have to get going either way. You nuzzled his shoulder, with a smile.

You eventually got up, all exhausted from earlier adventures. You wasn't really able to move and stumbled out of Kion's cage.

"How many times have you done it on Rani?" You questioned, leaning against the mountain wall.

"We've done it a few times, that's for sure," nodded Kion.

"Gotten any cubs on the way?" You asked, in a bit of interest.

Kion shrugged. He didn't really know what to reply. If adopted cubs count as their own, then yes they got something.

"No, Rani never became pregnant. I'm happy over that, because I have no plans having cubs yet," said Kion.

"I see. Well that's good," You nodded. "I'll be going."

You left the cove exhausted. You made your way to your own cove. It was built by Mikini. She left with the Lion Guard when they left as well, well kind of she left them when it came to the two crossing ways. She rather go your path than their. Which you were happy over.

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" asked Mikini. "You're stumbling."

"Yeah.. about that," You said slowly, embarrassed.

"I get it. Let's not talk about it if you're uncomfortable," smiled Mikini. "They're back anytime now."

You nodded, collapsing in your bed. It was comfy to be back where you belong. In your bed, to just relax. That didn't bother – you were loyal to your team, you followed them on patrol, you fought with them and hunt with them. They knew you just fell into heat, and needed time alone.

"Were back, Y/N! We've got you some food as well. Hare, does it work?" asked Tazyi.

"Yes, yes. That'll be amazing," You said.

Tazyi would put down the hare to you. She left your cove. That tiger, she is really something. She might be the strongest, though and rude. She is cold, but she is also a cotton Candy when you've broke through the barriers.

"Thanks T!" You shouted after her. "Mikini, could you call Rai to come?"

"Sure. What is it about?" asked Mikini.

"Just tell him to come, please," You questioned, softly.

The monkey girl nodded. She walked outside. You were left alone in peace. You really never bothered having a second thought of Night Pride and Lion Guard when you left. Maybe, it is because you didn't even care.

The Pride Lands? And Janja with his gang? Mama Sloth? All of those villains, you didn't care either. But you knew, if they ever needed you, you'll be there with Guarding Pride. Whatever it is, you'll come.

You'd be the backup they would need. You smiled to yourself, starting to clean some parts of your fur. It was needed, due your adventures with Kion. The thought of that caught your cheeks heating up.

No, Y/N. Bad Y/N! You can't fall for someone who broke your promise. But – indeed he were good. Hopefully, you wouldn't get pregnant though.

To sudden thought of him, you also realized you were bonding back. You never wanted to happen, but eventually you'd have to forgive Kion. He can't be prisoner for life. It'll be hard for Guarding Pride to accept him, but they'll do it eventually. It'll just take time..

"You wanted me, Y/N?" asked Rai.

"Rai, can you be responsible to train Prisoner Nr. 09#?" You asked.

"Sure. I'll show him. What for though?" asked Rai.

"He's weak and need training," You said. "No questions."

Rai nodded, leaving the cove. When he left, you could return to your sleep. It wasn't that much, but you loved hanging around there. You never thought of it, but your Guarding Pride is your family.

Before you thought it was Lion Guard and Pride Lands' people, but no it isn't. Anytime, you'll become a queen. You just need to find lionesses and a lion you fall for. Just like what happened with Askari. The story of the roar, belonging to the Lion Guard. Never thought of it, but he is mighty.

"Rai? You're back?" You asked.

"The Lion wanted to speech with you," nodded Rai. "I'll be waiting outside."

"No overhearing, Rai," You warned.

"No, of course not."