« Chapter Thirteen »

"You say this is your territory?" You snarled, "Well I say this is my territory."

The leopard, also known as Azaad snorted. "Your territory? I found it generations ago! It belongs to the cheetahs and have always done!"

You rolled your eyes. "You have nothing to do with my territory, Azaad!"

The cheetah seemed almost shocked to you knowing his name. He stopped growling, looking around.

"I assume you got yourself back up, fellow lioness," snickered Azaad, "Why don't they reveal themselves!"

"You're not luring my Pride," you snarled, putting down your paw.

You'd step closer as Azaad tried to spot the Guarding Pride. You finally was close enough to make a simple tackling attack, so you did.

You'd tackle Azaad and pin him, "I might be a lioness. I might have a Pride, but nothing stops them fighting cheetah to cheetah. Why did you come here, Azaad?" You snarled, gritting your teeth.

"Cheetah to cheetah?! So you– it isn't just lionesses or lions?" questioned the cheetah in front of you.

"I'm afraid so," you snorted. "What? Scared to face your own species?"

"I'd be more rush pleasured, Y/n," he hissed, getting back to the ground.

"You'd say that now. Rtsu, Rai c'mere," you commanded.

"Have fun~," you winked to Azaad walking off.

——AZAAD's POV.——-

As the cheetahs approached me I felt slight guilt filling my stomach. It didn't seem it was anything more to do than fight. Slightly startled, jumped the cheetah probably named Rtsu over me.

"You really think it will be this easy?" he asked, bending down towards my face. "Then you're around the wrong tracks, mate."

With my back legs, I kicked the cheetah off me, "We don't have to fight, we can manipulate Y/n! She isn't worth the power of a Queen nor a Lead! In her past she actually showed villains a way in to the Tree of Life," I said, excusing.

"That was the past, she was young. We learn from our mistakes," snarled the second cheetahs. "We don't take advantage to let each other down with them! That's your weakness."

Stupid move, Azaad, I thought. I got up on my paws with a smirk.

"After all, you don't know my past!" I snarled, jumping at Rtsu.

He unfortunately dodged just one time, making me hit the stone with a thud.

"We can find out any moment," he added. "Thanks to Makini and Cecil' working together, of course."

I grumbled some not so nice words. I felt how they lifted me up, walking back to Pride Rock.

——

You'd move around in front of the cage Azaad were put in. You sighed, unsheathing your claws. No, you sheathed them again.

"Did he get knocked out easily?" You asked.

"Quite easily, Lead," nodded Rtsu.

"This guy needs training. However, can we trust him?" You asked.

"Not in his condition. He thought that we'd manipulate you and put you into a trap, of course we considered to not do it," nodded Rai.

You nodded, "Well then. Make sure he stays healthy. Rai rapport to Tazyi she can do anything she wants with him. Whatever and anything," you smirked.

"You really think this is necessary? I mean, what have I done to you. I came here to search help for my family. I need help to build an army of cheetahs. I'm only here to search help and perhaps rent your cheetahs to go with me. Under my leading," explained Azaad.

"How can I trust? Actions speak louder than words," you sighed. "Prove yourself, Azaad."

You turned around to Rai and nodded. The cheetah ran out from the cove. Next to you stood Rtsu.

"I really hope we can trust some parts of this guy," said Rtsu.

"I do as well. But I consider a second thought. After all, he questioned you to go with his plan," you said. "Otherwise Azaad is really nice."

You both left the cove, "I'd consider not to do that. You don't know the tracks around Pride Rock, do you?"

I might want to put an ending to this book soon. Somewhat, I do want to continue following the plot. I took myself into this chaos, now I've got to get courage to pull myself out.

Might have any ideas, My Queen?

Besides, where have you been?

Right– something I've got to tell everyone of you. I have started my school year now, so that means – no regular update.

Just when I have proper time, if not be patient.

— Mae ❤️