« Chapter Four »

« My Angel Guardian »
You were running down the hills. Nothing could stop you. Your thoughts of how disappointed your parents must be, how disappointed Kion must be kept haunting your mind back down.

As you didn't bother to watch where you were running, you slipped and rolled over on your back. The snow sticker to your fur. The ice underneath hurts your spine.

You laid there, not moving a body part. Your heart beats slowly, your lungs running out of air. If this is the end, you'll at least not be watched by your friends.

They'll be in such sorrow.

-.Meanwhile in another Place.-

Kion sprinted down the pathway. He wasn't mad as Y/N thought. He trusted the lioness. Perhaps, she didn't trust him anymore.

Least they promised to stick together no matter what happens, and hopefully she continued to keep the promise.

"Ono? Do you see anything?" shouted Kion.

"No– wait! She's laying on the cliff!" shouted Ono. "She is in bad condition, barely breathing!"

"Anga, fly over to her and make sure she continues to breathe. Banga, Besthe, built a sort of trampoline. I'm going up there," commanded Kion.

"Copy that Kion!" nodded Banga.

The Guard was set into action. Not far away came the Night Pride. They stopped near Kion.

"I hope she can forgive our stupid acting," sighed Kion.

"Of course she will. After all, she didn't mean it," smiled Queen Janna.

"Have you covered the situation with the hyenas?" asked Rani.

Baliyo nodded.

"We're done."

-. Later because I'm lazy to make this scene into something :~D.-

You felt something soft but your belly. You didn't know what it was, but it wasn't cold. You didn't move your eye locks. You didn't move a body part.

If it was the Guard, they wouldn't  get an accepted apology. They betrayed you when you needed them the most.

You heard blurred voices. A soft hand patting your injured body parts. It was quite uncomfortable, but you had to bear with it. Just the same as Rafiki did — which meant you were back at the Tree of Life.

Amazing.

"Let's leave her to rest for a while," said Mikini. "Sho, everyone, sho."

You heard sighs and slight murmurs. You didn't know why, but you didn't like it. They weren't allowed to care about you when they betrayed you.

You might as well join Janja's team? Maybe Zira?

-. TIME SKIP :D.-

You'd let out a slight groan, stretching out your legs. They were bandaged up in leaves.

"Y/N! You're awake," smiled Mikini.

"Yeah, just don't tell anyone. Queen Janna perhaps, but not anyone else.." You murmured.

"As you wish," nodded Mikini.

——

I have to take a break from writing « My Angel Guardian » book. I'm loosing ideas.

Now, I'm going to continue with Love in the Air, or perhaps start writing it.

Have a good day, take care!

– Mae 👀✨

Pride Lands! ❤️❤️

Pride Lands! ❤️❤️