« Chapter Fourteen »

« My Angel Guardian »
-A few years later-
You nuzzled up next to Kion. In your arms lay your cubs you had given birth to. Pride Life is now a popular place. Animals from all over the whole word come and visit the place. They build up fighting abilities in the training arena, with Cecil they get better sight and confidence in their eyes.

Your dream became a wonderful truth. Mostly, you got to spend it with your cubs and your beloved king. "I might say, you've been stupid enough, Y/n," he said, nuzzling your side. You purred, "Yes, I might be. But I've been stupid alongside your side." Kion chuckled, "That's true." You licked the cheek of your mate. He purred and licked yours. "How did I become so lucky?" sighed Kion. "I have no idea," you snorted. Kion smiled lightly, "Are my Queen hungry? You're in a low condition," he said. "I'm just as fine," you smiled. "Let me help you for once," sighed Kion playfully. "Mhm, no sweetheart," you giggled. "Molly, Nala, Mufasa you have to come with us now," you said. "I can't believe we have our own cubs to raise," sighed Kion. "We'll do it Simba's way," you nodded, nuzzling the shoulder of Kion. "Yeah, my dad's way," nodded Kion.

——