CHAPTER 17

THE DEAL

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD

Voss POV

Dederetso na sana ako sa mega mall kung saan ngayon ang girlfriend ko but Casper hyung texted me na nakauwi na ito. Si Jace ang naghatid kasama si Allison. That's why, I decided na dumeretso muna sa office ko bago umuwi.

"Sir? May I come in?"-secretary

"Yes, come in. What is it?"-I said. May inabot sya sakin na sobre. I opened it and there's written on it.

'Do you know me? I've got the news that you failed...again? Wow! Can't handle my personnel? Are they too many for you to kill them? Then your gang was too weak to fight, isn't it? So, let's have a deal. Meet me at your restaurant. If you don't want, then I guess I have to kill your girl? HAHAHHAHAH! Don't you dare try me, Stefan? You know I can easily kill you personnel...especially...HER. It'll ruin your reputation HAHAHA you know exactly what I can do to destroy your life...without thinking twice. See you there, Voss!'

From: Unknown

I balled my fist out of anger. Wag nya lang tala idamay si Zavie...I won't let this person kill her...NEVER! I angrily thought.

"Who gave this to you? Do you have any idea who's this person?"-I asked my secretary. She shook her head.

"No, sir. The janitor just gave it to me for you, sir. Your name was written on the back of it."-she said. I looked at it and she was right.

"Okay, thank you. You may leave now."-I said then she left my office. I decided to call Zavie but she might fell asleep.

*HOME*

I arrived home and just like I thought, nakatulog na sya. I looked at her. She's so beautiful. She's like an angel that was sent from heaven for me. Why I can't stay mad at you for a long time? Why do I love you so much, baby? What have you done to me and made me fall in love with you more and more each day? If I could stop the time to watch over you every time, I'll do it. I don't want to waste any minutes or hours in my life 'cuz you're my everything ever since then until now.

---->The Next Day<-----

I had to leave early in the morning to meet that person who gave me a mail. But before I left, I cooked her breakfast since may pasok kami ngayon. Maghahalf-day na lang ako ulit after the meeting. And I told Allison to pick up Zavie before heading to the campus.

Dumeretso nako pagkatapos sa meeting place namin. I searched for the guy and I knew it was wearing a black outfit. You know the reason why. Umupo ako sa kaharap nyang upuan. It's wearing a mask so I can't recognize this guy.

"What do you want? What's all about the deal?"-I seriously asked.

"I thought you won't come. I already prepared a plan to do the thing I told you when you received the mail I've sent. But of course, you'll come just for the sake of your girl. I never thought that a man like you, will sacrifice his everything just for the bitch like her? Remember the time that your parents died because of her?"-she said teasingly. I tried to calm down myself because we're in a public place.