Chapter 18

Corey. I needed Corey. Where was he? Is he okay? Wasn't he supposed to come pick me up? Why am I still here? When will I wake up from this nightmare?

It had felt like days , but I knew that in reality, I had only been tied up for a few hours. I was hungry, tired, and angry. Why would they do this?! And Derek! That lair! He actually made me feel sorry for him. Pathetic. I was pathetic. I try to help people and this is were it gets me. Pathetic.

I started to cry silent tears. I wanted Corey so bad. I wanted him to hold me.
I sat and thought about a way to possibly escape. I didn't know the building at a that I was in. It looked like someone's house, and then I realized it was Derek's house. I was in his basement. Screaming for attention would have never helped me even if I had tried, this room was very soundproof. I was doomed. My thoughts were soon interrupted as Derek walked into the room. The lights flickered on and I could see his face. I glared at him angrily. Hannah so followed in after him. "I want answers. Now," I said. "Fine, I think we tortured you enough. For now." Hannah started explaining. "This whole thing had been planned for months. Even before your precious boy toy came along. You see, after Stacey and I got into trouble over our prank we did to you, we were angry. We sat and thought about ways to get back at you." What?! "Bbb-but you deserved it!" "Why, because we were pulling an innocent prank and it went wrong? I brought the car back! It was a dent. A small little dent!" Her anger began to turn into fury. This girl is insane and she is going to kill me. She is actually going to kill me. "Anyway, I spent so much time getting yelled at by my parents. They made me apologize to you and I still remember all of it so clearly. My parents treated my like I was a good for nothing child after that. They hated me, despised me! All because of you!" My mouth was in an o shape. "Hannah, let me go!" She laughed. "I'm not going to let you get away!" "What are you going to do?" She smiled and looked over at Derek. "We are going to kill you."

When they left the room, they left the door open. Wow, that was a stupid thing to do. This was my chance. I stood up. My arms may have been defenseless, but my legs weren't. I started looking for anything to use to cut the rope. My eyes searched frantically for anything, and then I saw a drawer. I rushed over and opened it. A pair of scissors. Bingo.

Frantically, I cut the rope and I was soon free. I laughed. It feel so good to be free. I slowly walked out of the room. I could hear Hannah and Derek talking. I went into the bathroom. There was a window and it was dark outside and it was raining. I went over to it and opened it. I began to squeeze my way out. I plopped on to the ground with a splash. Mud was all over me. I stood up and ran. When I finally got far enough away, I got out my phone and instead of calling the police, I called Corey.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! Look forward to more coming soon! Thank you so much for reading and please vote for this chapter of you liked it! 😘😘😘