Really?

it was the middle of the day, you and Arizona had just finished the surgery. it went really smoothly. you were scrubbing out when Arizona entered the scrub room looking frustrated. 

y/n: hey are you okay?

Arizona: yes, umm later we need to talk, so meet me in the lobby?

y/n: yea of course. what time?

Arizona: 8? 

y/n: perfect. 

you were confused, the surgery went well, no complications, nothing, so why was she upset? Jo found you in the scrub room thinking and you only noticed her when she tapped you 

Jo: hey you okay? 

y/n: yea but arizona wants to talk to me and she seemed frustrated but i mean the surgery went well and everything so i don't know why she's upset.

Jo: y/n just relax, it shouldn't be anything too serious, let her calm down and talk later. 

y/n: oh okay, i'm calm what do you mean? 

Jo: oh yea your sooo calm. 

*hours later * 

You were waiting in the lobby for arizona to come. 'Why was she frustrated?  Everything had gone smoothly. Is she regretting something? Am i the problem?' you thought to yourself. You couldn't contain your feelings, you let a few tears slip but wipe them away.  You were sitting in the lobby for about ten minutes when she walked up to you. 

"Hey are you ready?" she asked, still upset. "Umm, yea let's go." you replied in a low voice. you got up with her and started walking side by side. You guys got to her car, you sat in the passengers seat and arizona the drivers seat. Your anxiety kicked in, your leg started going up and down.  Arizona had realized and put her hand on your thigh, which helped and eventually you stopped. 

"Hey zona?" you asked. "hmm" she hummed in response. "Why, were you mad earlier? Did I do something wrong?" you asked genuinely. "Oh no, it's not you hun. Okay so basically I was mad because I had gotten a phone call after they surgery, remember?" she said, and I nodded my head signaling that I remember. "Well it was Callie, she told me that her and Sofia were at the airport in New York on their way here." she explained, I'm shocked. I didn't expect Sofia to come so soon. "So we're going to the airport?" I asked, she nodded her head 'yes'. 

We are on our way to the airport. You had so many questions. Like 'where will Callie stay? Will Sofia like me? What are me and arizona? I feel nauseous. This is nerve-racking, I'm going to meet arizona's daughter.'  you thought. 

"Arizona.. where do we stand?" I asked unsure of her response. 'She isn't responding, fuck what did I just do. Now I just made a fo-' my thoughts were cut off. "I'd hope that you'd be my girlfriend, but I understand if you just want to talk for now." she explained. "oh" was all I could say, 'girlfriend?' Your leg started shaking again. Her hand started going up and down my leg trying to calm me down. It gave you butterflies. 

You guys were pulling up to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's parking garage. Arizona parked her car and went on her phone. 

"What are you doing?" I asked generally curious. "I'm texting Callie to see where they are and if we are in the right area." she responded, getting frustrated at her phone. "ughhh" she said. "What's wrong?" you asked. "Callie is just so damn- she just gets on my nerves, i'm sorry." she explained, turning her head towards me, looking me in the eyes. "Now it's okay." 

"Okay let's go." she said. With that you guys were walking towards the airport entrance. 

AN: okay ik this chapter may be confusing. I started writing the beginning of this chapter all the way in February and this is the first time i've written in it since. The beginning of this chapter is written differently they the other parts, they're different because I feel like the way I was writing it before we silly in a way, so I decided on writing it this way. Lmk if it better this way or the other way. I tried to write more BUT i'm having MAJOR writers block rn, so work w me. anyways ily all!! mwah. XX 

Word Count: 720