Are you sure?

I'm extremely nervous, I didn't expect to meet Sofia so soon. One moment me and arizona hate each other and the next i'm meeting her daughter. We're waiting in the airport now since it was raining outside, as per usual. Arizona was just on her phone texting when she noticed I was super nervous. 

"Baby, it's going to be alright." she grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. "Are you sure you want me to meet her? What will you even say?" I asked. "Babe of course I want you to meet her." she said but she ignored my other question. 

After waiting about five minutes a little girl came running up screaming, "Mama!!". "Hey monkey." arizona replied while swooping her up to hold her.  "Mama guess what!!.." the little girl asked her, obviously excited to see her mama. "What's up princess?" Arizona says. "On the plane there was snacks and I ate some snacks right mom?" Sofia said looking towards Callie. 

I never knew what Callie looked like. There's no family pictures of them all together at Arizona's house, which honestly is understandable. But she never told me what she looked like. 

"Yea that's right, you had snacks on the plane." Callie said. We made eye-contact but it was only for like 2 seconds. I feel very awkward, I mean Arizona's reuniting with her daughter and it's cute but I still feel like I shouldn't be here. "That's so cool!!" Arizona said whilst looking at me. I just gave her a slight smile. 

"Monkey?" she called her daughter, it was cute. "Yea mama?" Sofia said. "I want you to meet someone special to Mama, is that okay?" Arizona asked. "Yea" Sofia said. "Monkey, this is y/n, y/n this is my daughter, Sofia. " Arizona introduced us and i looked down towards Sofia since arizona put her down. I went down to her level. 

"Hey sofia, I'm y/n. " I said, I'm so nervous I hope I don't look stupid right now. "Hey y/n I'm Sofia." She said. It was awkward a bit. "Do you want to see my barbie doll?" She asked. "Uh yes of course, I love barbie dolls." I replied. I still have my Anatomy Jane doll. She showed me a doll that had a blue dress and light brown hair. 

AN: okay... ik ik this is like the shortest chapter i've written but it's been sitting here for days, I keep rereading it but I can't figure something out. ik writers block has my ass lmao. I'm so sorry  for the short chapter but yea. anyways ily guys! mwah! XX

Word Count: 437