Ew No.

"Why not?" she replied. "i'm with someone" I spat back at her. I shouldn't even have to tell her why, no meant no. I mean even if I wasn't with Arizona I probably would've still said no.

I started walking away but she followed me.

"I'm sure i'm way better than the person you're with." The raven haired women said. "I can assure you, you're not." I said leaving. I was making my way to the parking lot and she was still following me. I guess some people just can't take a hint.

"Hey y/n you coming?" I heard Callie say as she noticed i was behind them. "Yeah" I said. "Sooo y/n is it? cute name really." Helen said but I just tried to ignore her. Although she stopped me by pulling my arm.

"Hey let go!" I yelled. "No you have to give me an actually reason why not!" she spat at me.

I felt a familiar arm around my waist.

"Do we have a problem here?" Arizona said in a stern tone. "She wants my number but I've told her no repeatedly. She also ignored me when i pointed out I was with someone." I explained.

"Listen, I don't know you but stay away from my girlfriend. if she said no it's a no, she's with me. So stop trying to get with her or something because it's not working. So go back into the restaurant and do your job instead of harassing the customers!" Arizona yelled, I've haven't seen this side of her in a long time. Her over protective side, and quite frankly; I've missed it. And with that the server walked away, defeated.

"Come on let's go my love." She said and I just nodded my head and followed her.

~At the hospital~
*Arizonas POV*

As i was walking into the hospital I was rushed up to the Peds wing, which is normal, i'm the head of peds. I didn't have time to change into scrubs so I just put my white coat on and kept it pushing.

"What do we got?" I asked Karev. whist walking into a patients room. "His heart rate hasn't gone down within the past hour and he's become tachycardic." i heard him say over the monitors beeping frantically. "Push 5 of adenosine." with that the patient became more stable when he got the meds.

"good... good.." I whispered. "Are you telling the parents or am I?" alex asked. "I can do it." I walked off to find the boys parents when April found me.

"Hey what are you doing here I thought you left to pick up your daughter at the airport?" the redhead asked. "I did." I replied. "Oh umm is she here?" "Yeah sadly, first day in Seattle and she's already in the hospital haha." I joked.

I explained to the boys parents about what had happened and our next plan of treatment. I asked if they'd agree in which they did and all was good. now it was time to find y/n and Sofia.

*texting y/n*
a: hey love wya?
y/n: in the skills lab in the peds wing, what's up?
a: just wanted to know so ik where to find u guys that's all.
y/n: we're just waiting here, no rush.
a: alright
y/n: *read*
*back irl*

I walked up to the nurses station and Jo, who is the resident on the boys case was there.

"Wilson finish the chart for me will ya?" I said handing her the chart. "Okay dr.Robbins" and with that I left the brunette and off to the skills lab I was.

*y/n POV*

Me and Sofia are in the skills lab but Callie had left and i honestly don't know where she went. Sofia is playing with medical equipment, obviously not the sharp objects. She named the retractor, clamp, and a couple others, she's really smart for a 3 year old.

"Can we do something fun??" she asked, head in hands. "We have to wait for your mama first but if you want you could play on my phone until she gets here." I suggested. "youtube!!! youtube youtube!!" she said excitedly and with that she was watching youtube.

I was the one playing with the medical equipment now, it wasn't so bad i could work on my skills so i didn't mind. Until i felt someone's arms snake around my waist. And i could tell who it was by their scent.

"Well hey there." i said "Hey baby." she said whilst leaving kisses on my neck. she continued. god this girl gives me butterflies. "she hasn't even noticed your here, how?" i asked curiously. "Look what you gave her." she said in response while putting her head on my shoulder. "the phone?" "yep, Callie gives it to her whenever she has a fit or anything related to having to parent and it's just going to end up in a bad habit." she explained. "Oh i'm sorry i di-" She interrupted my rambling. "It's okay my love really." she reassured. 

We continued to stay like this for about ten minutes.

"Oh mama your here finally!" the young girl said whilst looking up from the screen and i just laughed. she was too cute. "Yep just got here." arizona joked. "i know i would have noticed if you were here." she replied to her mama. "are you sure monkey?" "of course" i couldn't stop smiling. I love them they're too cute. I could picture myself with them forever.

"You ready to go baby?" she asked me. "Yeah" We started leaving. we made our way into the elevator and that's when an noticed that Callie still hasn't been around since we got here.

"Hey ummm where's Callie?" I asked unsure of what response i'd get from arizona. "she left." she spat out obviously annoyed that I brought up her ex. "oh" was all i could say. I didn't know what to say.

*At Arizonas house*

"She fell asleep" I said looking back at the sleeping child. "yeh she did" she replied looking at sofia in her car seat. "What do we do babe?" I asked whispering of course. "We take her out obviously baby" she said smiling at me. "Wouldn't that wake her up though?" I asked slightly loud.

"Not if I do it right" she winked. I just starred at her I didn't know what to say. I continued to stare until she came close and whispered in my ear. "Staring is quite rude you know" I got the chills. after she said that she got out and began to take Sofia out of her car seat carefully before she closed the car door she said "are you going to sleep in here?" and closed the door leaving me in here to laugh by myself.

I got out of the car and she was already inside. I walked inside the house and sat on the couch. I went on my phone and onto snapchat. Everyone was blowing up group chat names "children running with scalpels" honestly I have no idea who named it.

*The gc*
cristina: I literally want someone to show up with some heart problem so I can scrub in on a surgery.
meredith: now look who's in the dark and twistys
alex: aww come on she's always like that
jackson: i just scrubbed out of surgery
cristina: kys
april: come on don't say that
cristina: hush virgin mary
*irl*

"what are you doing baby?" arizona said popping out of nowhere. "reading these group chat messages" I replied. "which one?" she asked. "children running with scalpels" I said. "Oh i got added to that." she said as if it was normal. "you what- you got added in the group chat?" I replied shocked. it took me forever to get added in a group chat when i started here for residency. "Maybe i'm just more likable" she shrugged. "like able???" I replied but decided to just let it go.

Arizona turned on the tv and we snuggled on the couch. she fell asleep halfway into an episode of Dynasty. I took a picture of her with her head on my chest and posted it to my private story which barely had anyone on it so it was okay. Soon after her I fell asleep.

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR 2k READS!!! wow that's so amazing I didn't think ppl would actually read this book like that. but here you guys go for 2k reads. sooo here you go. this chapter gives me mixed vibes so idk if you guys'll like it just lmk. I hope u guys enjoyed! ily all!! XX

word count: 1454