What!

recap-
You've just met Arizonas daughter, Sofia. and this was your convo : "do you want to see my barbie doll?" she asked. "uh yea of course i love barbie dolls" i replied.
back to the book-

Callie had walked towards me, so I stood up.

"Dr. Calliope Torres, nice to meet you." she said holding her hand out, I reached out my hand and said, "Dr. y/n l/n, same here." It was insanely awkward. "So how long have you known Arizona?" she asked whilst walking. Honestly i don't know what to say, the truth or stretch it a bit?

"oh I've known her for umm since she came to Seattle to work for Grey-Sloan." I replied and of course, my anxiety decided to start up again. Arizona had noticed I was drowning in these questions Callie was asking. "Why don't we go eat? Sounds good, there's food, drinks-" she replied but I cut her off. "Yes i think that's a great idea." i said with a smile.

As we were walking out of the airport Callie and Arizona were talking/arguing, while Sofia was in between them, I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Hey Sofia do you want to see something?" I asked trying to get her out of the middle of the situation her parents were in. "Yesss i do" she smiled and started walking towards me but Callie stopped her, I was confused. 'Why did she do that? Am I the problem? I should leave, right?' I thought. I was walking until I felt someone's hand grab mine and pulled me back. that had snapped me back into reality.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Arizona said "huh- What happened?" I asked, I didn't know what just happened. "You almost walked into the street babe, can you pay attention please?" she responded, but when did we get outside? It's whatever. "Sorry i'll be more careful."

Once we had reached the car, I made my way to the passengers door but Callie was there. I don't  know what to do, I was used to sitting in the front  next to Arizona, not in the back. I turned towards arizona who was putting Sofias carseat in the car and buckling her in.

Once she was done she looked up to see her ex and girlfriend both staring at her. She gave Callie a glance and she nodded and said, " Y/n you sit in the front." as if it was an invitation to sit in the front seat of MY girlfriends car, funny.

I walked over to the front passengers seat, opened the door and sat down. I put my seatbelt on, when everyone was buckled in Arizona pressed the start button and the engine started. As we pulled out of the parking garage you looked into the back with the mirror, and felt different, there is a child in the car with us. I have nieces and nephews but this is different.

Arizona hand made her way towards my hand and intertwined her hand with mine. she leaned close to me. "It's okay, relax, you're mine." She whispered, and it gave me chills, but it's as if she read my thoughts and knew I was anxious that Callie was here. I simply nodded and she drove.

~In the parking lot of the restaurant~

everyone had gotten out of the car. You started walking with Sofia but arizona pulled you back. "Hey monkey, how about you go with mommy and get us a table?" She asked the young child. "But i wanna go with y/n" she protested. "Mama and y/n have to talk and then we'll go in and see you guys okay?" she reasoned. "okay fine" Sofia said whilst grabbing Callie's hand.

You stayed back with Arizona in the parking lot and you can tell she's stressed out. "Hey what's wrong?" you asked. "Callie's the problem" she breathed out as if she's been holding her breath. "she just grinds my gears. i can't take it anymore." she said sounding defeated. "Talk to me baby, what's bothering you so much?" You asked facing your girlfriend, who's looking at the floor.

she sighed "She 'accidentally' forgot to get herself a room at a hotel and now they're all booked and I don't know what to do. I don't want her to stay with me because she'll torture you but I also don't want her roaming around Seattle because as much as I hate her she's still Sofias mom." she explained. "Oh babe I don't have to stay at your house, I can go to my own. as long as you don't do anything with Callie. i'm okay with it." You explained trying to make her feel better.

"No Callie needs to go somewhere there has to be some place she can go." she argued. "No baby, really it's fine" I said coming closer to her and putting and arm around her. "No because i want to be with you tonight." "How about this, Callie stays with you at your house, and I stay as well. is that okay with you?" I said trying to reason. "I don't want awkwardness though" she sighed

"I can assure you she probably won't even acknowledge that i'm there" I replied, laughing. "Do you even want to stay at my house?" she asked. "Umm of course I want to" I replied. "Okay it settled then." She said giving me a hug. I looked up at her and arizona just smiled.

~Inside the restaurant~
*Arizonas POV*

We were all looking over the menu when the server came over.

"Hey ladies my name is Helen, what can I get you girls to drink?" she asked. I looked over at her to order and she's staring at my girlfriend. Callie ordered her drink and so did Sofia. 'staring us rude you know' was what I was going to say but I kept my mouth shut.

I cleared my throat. "Red wine for me please." "Sure thing, and what can I get for you ma'am?" she asked y/n without taking an eye off of her. "Red wine as well." she replied. she's nervous.

*Arizonas pager went off*

"wait a minute, ma'am actually we have to go." I said to her. "What is it?" Callie asked. "We have to go now, it's the hospital." I said rushing everyone to get leave.

*y/n POV*

As we were leaving the restaurant, the server caught up to me.

"Hey is there any chance I could get your number?" She asked. "Ummm no." I said trying to walk away but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Why not?" she replied. "I'm with someone."

A/N: okay this is what I came up with for this chapter and i'm going to keep you guys on a cliff hanger. idek if it makes sense cuz yea. plus i've been reading it like 2000 times so my mind thinks it's good but uh no. anyways lmk what u guys think bye ily all!! XX

WORD COUNT: 1178