Left alone

y/n's pov-

I woke up from sleeping and reached out, feeling around and I was left alone. I don't like this, it doesn't feel right. I went to grab my phone from my nightstand. I saw the time 19:57 (7:57pm). Now i know why I was left alone. Arizona went to work and then to her house with Sofia. I just wanted her near me and I wanted a hug from Sofia. Sounds weird but I love that little girl so much. I got up and walked down the hall to where TJ was supposed to be staying. I knocked no response, knocked again and nothing. I finally opened the door. He was gone. His stuff was no longer there, however there was a note left on the pillow. I walked over and picked it up to read it.

y/n, i'm sorry I left without warning. I had to leave my mom got sick and needs me. I know you'll understand. you're such a caring person and the best friend anyone can have. Don't let your parents tell you otherwise.
sincerely TJ.

I smiled reading the note. "TJ it's okay that you left I understand" I whispered whilst staring at it tearing up a bit. I just want to curl up. We can't always have what we want.

I walked downstairs and turned on the lights in the kitchen.

"Hey" I heard and jumped turning around to see my little sister still here "What the fuck grace" i said. "sorry." she said. "uhrm arizona left and so did everyone else. I uhm didn't want to" she said sitting on the bar stool. "Oh okay. Where's olly, how is he?" i asked about my twin brother. "he's good, he's gonna have a kid soon" she said. "so i've heard" i replied.

"well uhm i'll be leaving now i guess" she said. "no point just stay the night" i offered and she nodded her head.

We went out separate ways and went to sleep

—————-
a/n: i had no ideas so yes. sorry ily guys xx

word count: 351