Thinking of you

a/n: let's act like y/n got better.
———-
I'm in the skill lab working on charts. it's been a couple weeks since my last therapy session with Dr. Hill. Weirdly enough I'm glad I only had to do it for six weeks. Arizona is leaving to LA for a case. She'll be there a month. A MONTH. What am I gonna do with myself? I feel like i'll fall back into depression if she leaves.

"Hey baby" she said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "hey" I replied. "Whatcha doing?" she asked. "charts and thinking" I said. "Oooou whatcha thinking about?" "you" I smiled looking at her beautiful face. "oh?" "mhm" i hummed.

she's so perfect, her hair, her face, her body, her eyes, her everything is perfect. "You're so cute babe" I said and she blushed. "shut up doofus." I reacted in a fake shock. "how rude" i responded. "all seriousness babe I have to leave, Richard told me in an hour they're flying me out to LA." she spoke.

"oh" I felt my heart break, I don't want her to leave. "I mean it'll go by fast baby and i'll be home before you know it." she said looking sad. "I know. it's okay." I responded. Away my Arizona went as her pager beeped.

This is going to be a long month.

———
a/n: guys idk where this book is going lmk what u guys wanna see happen. ily!

word count: 245