Flustered

Author here: This is my first Baffy Oneshot. Requests are Open! and in this story Bugs and Daffy are Dating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs's POV
~~~~~~~~~
Today was A day calm day, I was laying in bed with my boyfriend Daffy who was peacefully asleep as he laid on my chest.

Carefully, I picked him up and slowly placed him onto my side of the bed so i can make us breakfast.

Once i knew he was still asleep i made my way down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen.

Placing the coffee pot under the sinks faucet, I turned the sink on and waited for the pot to fill up with water.

Once it filled, I walked to the coffee maker to maker and started the coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~small time skip since Bugs madd pancakes~~~~~~~~

I made sure That Everything was prepared for a nice meal for Daffy.

'He's going to love this'. I thought to myself as i heard the steps creaking.

"Whatsth Up Bugst", Daffy paused as he stared at the Kitchen table in surprise.

"Y-You Made Thisth Bugsth?" Daffy felt his eyes water, "For me?..." I nodded and walked up to him.

"I love you so much Daffy, So I made this as a surprise", I placed a kiss on His beak And led him to the table.

"Thanksth. But ithnt Thisth A bit sthappy?"

I shook my head and pushed his chair in, "No Doc, Im doing this because i Love you. Sure you can be a lazy, Bum. But i wouldnt want this to change".

Daffy smiled began to eat his pancakes, "Thanksth again".

"Heheh, No problem Doc. You know...Your cute when your flustered".

"S-Sthud Up..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here! I made my first one shot! If this is short im sorry i was tired. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS PLEASE COMMENTTTTTT